Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
coolindrada

I am an ally Empty I am an ally

Tue 2 Aug 2022 - 8:39
Hi - I am not in a consang relationship, but I am very interested in them. I do enjoy reading erotic fiction of consang relations, but I have searched high and low for actual relationships. My fondness for these stories started with visits to tumblr (before the big purge) and, initially, I didn't think too much of them. As I began to see more gifs and memes related to incest, I found myself more turned on than I wanted to admit. Currently, I like reading about brother/sister relationships more than anything. I do consider myself an ally and hope someday that those in loving consang relationships will be able to do so without shame.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

I am an ally Empty Re: I am an ally

Tue 2 Aug 2022 - 9:45
Hi, Coolindrada, no need for a second intro. I upgraded your account in February. Smile

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Tue 2 Aug 2022 - 14:58
Glad to have you here.

Unowen17 and coolindrada like this post

coolindrada

Wed 3 Aug 2022 - 0:42
FullMarriageEquality wrote:Glad to have you here.
Thank you!
coolindrada

Wed 3 Aug 2022 - 0:45
Unowen17 wrote:Hi, Coolindrada, no need for a second intro. I upgraded your account in February. Smile

Stay safe,
UN

Oh! I'm embarrassed 😳! I didn't see it. Thank you and I hope I haven't breached any etiquette. Still learning my way around the site.

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 3 Aug 2022 - 3:01
No etiquette breached at all. I just happened to notice that you’d already been upgraded. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the forum or in PM.

Stay safe,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum