Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
happy1974

What can I say? I'm a happy Dad Empty What can I say? I'm a happy Dad

Fri 5 Aug 2022 - 1:47
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi everyone, this is my intro. My daughter "Jesika" told me about this site and from the look of things she's pretty active. I was hesitant to come on here but she said why not do it and just have fun? So here I am. So, I'm oreos_rock's dad and I have to say this site is pretty neat. I had no idea so many others were involved like she and I are. It is totally consensual between us and it is not at all romantic between us. We just enjoy the bonding we feel as father and daughter. Who would have thought the act would bring us so close emotionally? She's turning 28 soon and I'm 48. We were a normal father and daughter as she grew up. We lost her mother to COVID about two years ago even though we were estranged. She came to stay with me during lockdown and well one thing lead to another and here we are. For me it seems so natural and beautiful to share this with my daughter. To embrace your little girl (as an adult) in your arms in such a way like this is the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced and she agrees. She's sitting next to me as I write this. lol. I can't really think of anything else to say other than you all should join us in our group chats on the Wire app. She convinced me to get one too. So if any other fathers out there want to talk and share thoughts about our secret just let me know on Wire. I don't know how much or how active I will be on here but wanted to say hello to everyone!

Here is my Wire: @project01

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Oedipus, Unowen17, Jim2Two, likaself, KittyCat and like this post

oreos_rock
oreos_rock

What can I say? I'm a happy Dad Empty Re: What can I say? I'm a happy Dad

Fri 5 Aug 2022 - 1:49
This is Jesika and I wholeheartedly welcome my Dad!

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Oedipus, Unowen17, Jim2Two, likaself, KittyCat and like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 5 Aug 2022 - 4:15
Hi, Happy, welcome to Kindred Spirits. With an endorsement like that, how could we not upgrade your account? Smile

Good to have another dad-daughter couple on. Hope you enjoy it here!

Stay safe,
UN

Oedipus and happy1974 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Fri 5 Aug 2022 - 16:35
Welcome!

happy1974 likes this post

Randy4Life

Fri 5 Aug 2022 - 18:32
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Happy1974, Thank you for coming forward and sharing with us. While reading your post, my heart started to swell with that positive warm feeling of love, in sympathy with the love that the two of you are experiencing.  To me, messages like this show what is right with the world, so continue to share about your journey.  Your uplifting words have made me realize that I need to be part of the current discussion and not just look at older posts that help me to get to know and understand the members of KS.  Oreos_rock is one of those who stands out, with her sincerity and love for her dad.
I have spent decades trying to understand people (society and individuals).  I have long felt that people are better off with loving relationships, but it seems only a small fraction of our relationships can achieve the level of love that I feel you two are experiencing.  My wife and I have been married a little over 50 years, it has been good, but the last 12 years has been that level of love that you have achieved.  
I want to understand love better so we (KS) can lead others to this euphoric bliss.  The world desparately needs more love.  I feel we need talk about it in order to understand and share.
That feeling of a warm positive swelling heart (which I call heart throb) has continued for me, even while writing this post and I will be sharing it with my wife.
Randy

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, FamilyFriend, KittyCat, happy1974 and JT70 like this post

Sun 7 Aug 2022 - 19:51
Welcome to the lair, pals Smile !
EpicureanD

Mon 8 Aug 2022 - 5:30
Love this…🙌🙌 would love to chat to you more on wire 🙌

happy1974 likes this post

Mon 27 Mar 2023 - 22:10
Hey, I'm a 19 year old girly and I'm in a loving relationship with my dad, if you wanna drop me a line, go a head x
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum