Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confusion over Mom

+3
FullMarriageEquality
FamilyFriend
FabVet
7 posters
Go down
FabVet

Confusion over Mom Empty Confusion over Mom

Wed 9 Nov - 5:31
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I’m 42 and she is 67. She is in amazing shape. I’ve always felt that there is some kind of sexual tension between us but I’m not able to proceed with it. She is very cool & open minded. We go on dinner, pubs, holidays, trekking together, just like two friends. We’ve done camping together. I’ve noticed the way she looks at me and scan me upside down. We don’t live together but we often visit each other during weekends. It would be really helpful if a woman/ mom in similar situation could guide me.

Thanks
Fabio

Rick Fortune, Unowen17, JackFrost, RichG and MothersLittleHelper like this post

FamilyFriend
Special Member
Special Member

Confusion over Mom Empty Re: Confusion over Mom

Wed 9 Nov - 6:00
FabVet wrote:I’m 42 and she is 67. She is in amazing shape. I’ve always felt that there is some kind of sexual tension between us but I’m not able to proceed with it. She is very cool & open minded. We go on dinner, pubs, holidays, trekking together, just like two friends. We’ve done camping together. I’ve noticed the way she looks at me and scan me upside down. We don’t live together but we often visit each other during weekends. It would be really helpful if a woman/ mom in similar situation could guide me.

Thanks
Fabio

Hi, not a mom, but I’ve been there.

It sounds to me like a romantic relationship. You describe activity that boyfriends and girlfriends seek to have, but sadly don’t. Your communication must be pretty good.

Don’t confront or initially proposition her in situations where she can’t get away or feel trapped, such as in a tent while camping. Even if it’s a fantasy she’d like to make real, confronting her personal demons might overwhelm her. She may also have had these thoughts for awhile. I’d wait until she does another full body scan and ask her if she likes what she sees. If she answers in the affirmative you can gradually increase the specificity of what you’d like to do about it. Tell her you like what you see, as well.

Are the two of you physically affectionate? Hand holding, massages (shoulder/neck, arms, back, feet) help with intimacy without being too intrusive. Kiss her neck while holding her from behind. Offer to brush her hair. Bring her tea or a glass of wine when she’s bathing. Keep doing all of those things a good son does like heavy lifting, fixing stuff, or taking tasks off her plate. Notice her hair, makeup (or lack thereof!), clothes etc. Women send signals to the world every day….notice it.

If your account is upgraded, I have some other specific suggestions to prepare for intimacy.

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, JackFrost, coolindrada and RichG like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 9 Nov - 15:46
Fabio, I’ve upgraded your account. Welcome aboard!

Admin
Admin

Thu 10 Nov - 3:19
Welcome to KS, FabVet! Hope you can find a mom in a similar situation here. Would you also want advice from a son?

Stay safe,
UN

https://www.mojeek.com

Fri 2 Dec - 22:42
Best wishes to you regarding your mother with hopes that nothing is misinterpreted but rather mutual.
Discretion is great, but so is keen sense of observation & liberal communication.

Peace.
Very Happy

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, Abella8285 and RichG like this post

RichG

Mon 5 Dec - 15:43
Sounds like my relationship with my mother. I’ve wanted her for so long, but never made the move.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, JackFrost and MothersLittleHelper like this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Mon 5 Dec - 22:56
Famvet and RichG. follow your own advice, and hold her hand-the most important thing you can do to show your honest love. Treat her like any other woman you want to date, but e upfront whenever she asks. Being with your mom or family member is the best- I know! 18 years with mom.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, RichG and Olderson1991 like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum