Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Abella8285

New to a GSA relationship looking for support  Empty New to a GSA relationship looking for support

Tue 22 Nov 2022 - 0:38
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello Everyone!
 I’m happy to have found this group because man my life has gone for a loop the past 6 months. I’m 37 and my love is 40 we are first cousins. From reading some on here already I have discovered we are a GSA couple I guess. He was adopted out of the family. I did not see him from the time I was a toddler until we were in our late teens. From the get I always had a pull to him. But do to the taboo nature I kept my feelings buried. Unbeknownst to me he was in love with me too. We both lived our lives though and had marriages had kids with others. All that “normal” jazz you know. About a year ago though we started talking a lot. My feelings got stronger. We were talking daily and things just kept moving along. Here we are about 6 months into an “adult” relationship. Family has just started finding out. People are mad, hurt, disgusted you name it. So I decided to find some support and found you all. I hope I can find the support I need and maybe some friends that understand here. Thank you for having me.

darthelrond76, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, polyguy, JackFrost, FamilyFriend and Dale55 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

New to a GSA relationship looking for support  Empty Re: New to a GSA relationship looking for support

Tue 22 Nov 2022 - 10:40
Hi, Abella, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love with your cousin. I’ve upgraded your account.

We’re happy to have you here. Sucks that your family doesn’t understand. If you need some folks to talk to, just say something in the members-only GSA forum. I hope we can give you the support you need.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, JackFrost and Abella8285 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

New to a GSA relationship looking for support  Empty Re: New to a GSA relationship looking for support

Thu 24 Nov 2022 - 7:19
Welcome aboard!

JackFrost and Abella8285 like this post

Abella8285

Thu 24 Nov 2022 - 8:54
Thank You everyone for the welcome I truly appreciate it.

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Unowen17 and JackFrost like this post

JackFrost
JackFrost
https://www.mojeek.com

Sat 3 Dec 2022 - 5:37
Hope you find the forum here useful Abella and best wishes to you for success & longevity with your cousin relationship.
Stay happy & healthy.
Peace.
Very Happy

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and Abella8285 like this post

Abella8285

Sun 4 Dec 2022 - 0:29
Thank you! It’s still somewhat drama filled because some people can’t mind their own business. We are hanging on to each other though, and making it through together.

Rick Fortune, Unowen17, JackFrost and FamilyFriend like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 4 Dec 2022 - 2:25
As it should be!

Stay safe,
UN

JackFrost and Abella8285 like this post

RichG

Mon 5 Dec 2022 - 22:34
Hello everyone! I’m a 55yo male and have had romantic and sexual experiences with my sister and my daughter.

Unowen17 and JackFrost like this post

RichG

Mon 5 Dec 2022 - 23:08
I forgot to add My sister is 50 and was 19 first time, and my daughter is 33. She was 20 when we had our first romantic liaison.

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Unowen17 and JackFrost like this post

JackFrost
JackFrost

Wed 18 Jan 2023 - 5:38
Pretty busy, so pardon the not so quick reply. Hope that any drama has already ended. If not, wishes to you for a speedy solution so that it will stop. Cousin relationships vary depending on where one lives. Sometimes it's okay, other times, it's a trip to jail - so I hope you're fine in that area. None of this is anyone's business anyway, so it's best to not let anyone know to begin with, and to just pack up & move someplace else if that's a probability.

Best wishes to both of you & your loved ones for a really great New Year!

~Peace

Abella8285 wrote:Thank you! It’s still somewhat drama filled because some people can’t mind their own business. We are hanging on to each other though, and making it through together.

FullMarriageEquality and Abella8285 like this post

JackFrost
JackFrost

Wed 18 Jan 2023 - 5:42
Congrats to you on having a loving family that has extended to more than just one romance.
Hope that everyone involved is aware and totally cool with the triangle and that no problems arise with the poly nature of the triad.

Have a very happy healthy new year to you & your family.

(A good song played by Benny Goodman & sung by canary Martha Tilton is "Romance Runs In The Family"... I thought of it while reading your posts...)

~Peace

RichG wrote:Hello everyone! I’m a 55yo male and have had romantic and sexual experiences with my sister and my daughter.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and RichG like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 18 Jan 2023 - 10:25
Now THAT’S an oldie!

Stay safe,
UN

JackFrost likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum