Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mia
Mia

I have some questions Empty I have some questions

Wed 7 Dec 2022 - 20:08
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi! I turned 18 recently and moved to my dad's after it. I found this link in dad's bookmarks, which made me curious. I have some questions about consanguinamory. I want to discuss it with positive-thinking people (I mean, people I know IRL don't see consang as something positive).

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, JackFrost and Silent_Witness like this post

EpicureanD

I have some questions Empty Re: I have some questions

Thu 8 Dec 2022 - 1:40
Hi Mia,

Why do you think the people here don’t exist In Real Life, as you say? Would it maybe occur to you that the people you know in your immediate surroundings may not agree with the principles
Behind consang, but in the broader spectrum of humanity as a whole that may be different…how humans have chosen to live in todays modern society has not always been how humans have lived historically…does that make it more right now than it used to be? Or just of a different time and viewpoint.
When you broaden your horizons and your spectrum of what human beings do, believe and feel…things aren’t always as black and white as the “in real life” society you’re surrounding yourself with currently.

If any of this makes any sense. I’d honestly encourage you to not judge with what you currently already know as “right and wrong” instead ask yourself what you feel to be right and wrong and then surround yourself with people who agree x
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 8 Dec 2022 - 2:29
Hi, Mia, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership.

You’re welcome to ask us anything. I’d suggest you post your questions in General Discussion, which is members-only.

Of course, if your dad is a member, I have no idea who he is.

Stay safe,
UN

JackFrost and Mia like this post

Mia
Mia

Thu 8 Dec 2022 - 12:46
Epicureanstu wrote:Why do you think the people here don’t exist In Real Life, as you say?
No, no, I didn't say that. I've said I don't know such people IRL. That's why I want to discuss the topic here - because I believe it's the place where I can find people with a positive view.

I myself am not sure I can agree with people around me IRL. I don't think rels with a close relative are always wrong. That's what I want to discuss here - when it could be good.

Unowen17 and JackFrost like this post

Mia
Mia

Thu 8 Dec 2022 - 12:53
Unowen17 wrote:Hi, Mia, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership.

You’re welcome to ask us anything. I’d suggest you post your questions in General Discussion, which is members-only.
Thank you. I think I'll write today.

Unowen17 wrote:Of course, if your dad is a member, I have no idea who he is.
I've logged in from his laptop with his saved password - to check. His nickname here is Pilgrim. He wrote months ago about having feelings for his younger third cousin (close to my age, not his). But they never met in person. And he never told her.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and JackFrost like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 8 Dec 2022 - 14:37
Well, Pilgrim was on just yesterday. If he’s looking at the introductions, he now knows you’re here too. Smile

Looking forward to your questions!

Stay safe,
UN

JackFrost likes this post

Mia
Mia

Thu 8 Dec 2022 - 20:43
Unowen17 wrote:Well, Pilgrim was on just yesterday. If he’s looking at the introductions, he now knows you’re here too. Smile
Oh, no. It was me lurking from his laptop. ) Sorry for using dad's account. I won't repeat it.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and JackFrost like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 8 Dec 2022 - 21:05
That’s okay, Mia. Hopefully your dad doesn’t mind. Smile

Stay safe,
UN

JackFrost and Mia like this post

FullMarriageEquality