Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jakety18

Introducing Myself-Jake Empty Introducing Myself-Jake

Sat 10 Dec 2022 - 19:01
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi everyone,

Jake here (34), new to the forum. Someone recommended I join to gather some advice on my mother. We are currently not involved, but I would like to be. We live separately in two different states (USA). We text quite a bit and talk on the phone every now and then. I’m trying to figure out how to find out if she is in fact attracted to me. Looking to talk to like-minded folks and perhaps even gain a mother’s perspective on how things came to be with their sons. Looking forward to talking to people and gaining advice!

Rick Fortune and Unowen17 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Introducing Myself-Jake Empty Re: Introducing Myself-Jake

Sat 10 Dec 2022 - 22:43
Welcome aboard, Jake! I’ve upgraded your account. You’re among friends.

Admin
Admin

Sun 11 Dec 2022 - 8:42
Hi, Jake, welcome to Kindred Spirits! Good luck courting your mom, and please let u know if you need any specific help.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality and Quesera like this post

Jakety18

Tue 13 Dec 2022 - 19:41
Thanks y’all! I appreciate it. I just need to know where to begin y’all. I have no idea if she would be welcoming to it. I feel she loves me more so than anything, and sometimes I feel it’s in more than a motherly way. But I don’t know!!! Lol, anything and everything y’all could provide me will work for me. Thanks!

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Unowen17 and FamilyFriend like this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Introducing Myself-Jake Empty Approaching your mother

Tue 13 Dec 2022 - 22:43
Jake-I'll repeat my advice I suggest to all sons who want to get closer with their mothers. First, be gentle and compliment her at every opportunity. And I bought my mother the fashions I wanted to see her in. But the most important thing, is when you are with her, hold her hand-nothing conveys your interest and love better without saying a word. You can do it in public and excite her without letting anyone else know. It worked for us-18 years!

FullMarriageEquality, Quesera, wiccanbiker, Unowen17 and Jakety18 like this post

Sun 1 Jan 2023 - 6:38
Hi Jake
First of all A very happy new year to you and your mom. As you wrote that you two are staying in two different states, so now onwards start addressing her Honey or Darling in your messages. Start like that ' you are my Darling, and in between mention that anything for you, and I am for you only, sentence like that. Try to be romantic in your conversations. If you do video calls then you can read her expressions. Compliment her on each and every small thing. Women likes Compliments. You have not mentioned that your mom is still married to your dad, or widow or divorcee. If she is alone it will be more easy to convince her. As she is in a different state, then call her at your place for a small vacation. When she will be with you, it will be easy for both of you to express your feelings to each other.
I am writing you as a friend, as you have asked a how to go further. My suggestion is that you speak to your mom and try to tell your feelings ASAP. For your information I have married my own biological mother 2 years back. Presently she is 3 months pregnant with my baby. For anything please feel free to ask
HiC2
HiC2

Mon 2 Jan 2023 - 20:01
Are there any tells that make you think she is interested?

Tue 3 Jan 2023 - 19:05
Hi
First of all you start addressing her as Honey or Darling, then see how she reciprocate. If she is interested then. She will like it and reciprocate. Most important if she is living alone ask her to join you. Send her an air ticket to come to your place. It will be easy for both of you to express your feelings. If you want my mom/ wife advice , do let me know we will help you.
Good luck for you to make your mom your wife ASAP.
Crimsonfield
Crimsonfield
Star Member
Star Member

Tue 3 Jan 2023 - 19:48
Jakety18 wrote:Thanks y’all! I appreciate it. I just need to know where to begin y’all. I have no idea if she would be welcoming to it. I feel she loves me more so than anything, and sometimes I feel it’s in more than a motherly way. But I don’t know!!! Lol, anything and everything y’all could provide me will work for me. Thanks!

Like Rick Fortune said, you'll have to get a lot closer to your mother to get a measure on how she feels about you. Communication is very important, because you want her to open up and be honest with her feeling. She won't reveal anything if she doesn't thrust you enough with sensitive information, especially if it's about romantic feelings. In return you will have to be more intimate with her as well. Showing your own love and affection is always important, and maybe (carefully) hint that you'd like to take your mother-son to a new direction, if you think your bond is strong enough.

FullMarriageEquality and Rick Fortune like this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Wed 4 Jan 2023 - 2:28
Don't ask for mom's love, show her your love. Gentle and honest, Make her want to love you!

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and Jadson like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum