Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
luvmemum63

Introducing Myself Empty Introducing Myself

Wed 18 Jan 2023 - 19:25
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello! I am a 59 year old male who has always had an interest in family love, sparked initially (I think) by finding some of my father's pulp erotic novels published by Liverpool Press with titles like "Incest Swingers", and "Daddy's Little Girls". As a younger person I never developed what is the common aversion to the concept of too much family intimacy. So it has been an interest of mine for quite a long time, although I have never put myself too far out there. I'm curious to find others who have had a similar interest and hoping to find that this is not something "wrong" with me.

Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow, Joe, Dale55 and HiC2 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introducing Myself Empty Re: Introducing Myself

Thu 19 Jan 2023 - 10:31
Hello, luvmemum63, and welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

Well, I think you’ll find that others here do have a common interest. And definitely not something wrong with you, you can love in ways that the Regulars can’t.

Is your main interest your mother, or are there others?

Stay safe,
UN

Cyberdolphnow, JackFrost and luvmemum63 like this post

luvmemum63

Thu 19 Jan 2023 - 19:42
Thank you for the upgrade.  In reply to your question, I have primarily been fascinated with my mother and my older sibling, however as noted in my initial post I feel equally accepting of daughters and fathers, siblings and grandparents or even extended relatives as long as everyone involved is an adult and knowingly consents to engage in family activities.  I look forward to exploring this forum and gaining further knowledge through shared experiences of other members here.  Again, thank you for opening "your world" to me.

Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and basilfomene like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu 19 Jan 2023 - 22:17
Welcome aboard!

luvmemum63 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 20 Jan 2023 - 11:03
Thanks for the clarification, LMM63. Do your mother or your older sibling know of your feelings toward them?

Stay safe,
UN

luvmemum63 likes this post

luvmemum63

Sun 29 Jan 2023 - 20:27
Sorry, Unowen, I must have overlooked your second post here.  I am still sorting out the lay of the land, as it were, here on the forum and having difficulties re-finding where exactly everything goes (stereotypical younger fumbling around while in actuality I could be considered geriatric Laughing )  My interests have led to veiled conversations with mum and sis on different occasions, never really spelling out my exact desires with either.  I have taken two steps forward and three steps back in square dance fashion, but never swung my partner 'round 'n' 'round.

Cyberdolphnow likes this post

Olderson1991

Mon 30 Jan 2023 - 5:35
LMM63,
welcome to the forum.
Ive been with my mom, tho' many years ago, and shes no longer on this earth. I'm not quite your age but not too far.

over the years ive struggled with feeling different. PM me if you have any questions

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and JackFrost like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum