Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JSW1313

A smallish intoduction Empty A smallish intoduction

Sun 12 Feb 2023 - 22:27
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello all not sure how to start this thing, but first and foremost I am an ally & as an ordained moderrn pagan priest I fully support consanguinamorous relationships. As to my own situation, while I care for my younger sister on a much deeper level than just being her older brother and desire a consanguinamorous relationship with her. I can't say we are a couple or ever have been a couple as such though I am hoping that may change.
We have been housemates on more than one time in the past (are at present) & both of us as individuals: at times, have had people question if we were a couple and not just brother & sister. (Though much to my own disappointment such has never been the case)
Oh and for the sake of aging myself I am presently 51 yrs old with my younger sister havng just turned 50. And for simplicties sake i'll just use my screen name as my known by name (until I feel more comfortable and all)

JSW1313

FullMarriageEquality, Quesera, Unowen17, JackFrost, RichG and Olderson1991 like this post

Olderson1991

A smallish intoduction Empty Re: A smallish intoduction

Sun 12 Feb 2023 - 23:37
Welcome to the forum, this is a comfortable place to share.
I was with my mom for a number of years going back 30 years.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 13 Feb 2023 - 10:31
Hi, JSW, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Thank you for your support. I’ve upgraded your membership.

Sounds like there is some chemistry between you and your younger sister. Have you ever spoken to her about it?

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

JSW1313

Mon 13 Feb 2023 - 23:41
@Unowen17 Not really in any indept way there was one time she had said that if she would have let me she knew I would have had a physical relationship right at that exact moment. I responded along the lines of yes I would you're a very attractive woman to me, but the conversation quickly was changed by her and has never been brought up again since. This  conversation was almost 15 years or so ago give or take.

JSW1313

Last edited by JSW1313 on Mon 13 Feb 2023 - 23:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : would change is all to convey the message more clear.)

JackFrost and Olderson1991 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Tue 14 Feb 2023 - 3:25
Welcome aboard!

Wed 15 Feb 2023 - 11:15
That's cool to know, I'm an Asatru personally