Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pakkaprem

Mother and I  Empty Mother and I

Sat 25 Mar 2023 - 20:57
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi everyone! Good to see many others who are in the same boat as me. Makes me feel less guilty. I am 39 years old guy who is attracted to my mom. And my mom is also attracted to me as we had our moments many times. Had some disturbances with my dad during the process so we are not in talking terms now. But my mom and I are still very much in love. It’s hard to explain more details in this short intro. But I hope I am not the only one who is doing things with their moms

Thanks
Prem

Unowen17, Scandinaviaincest, Cprof23 and Kumar like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mother and I  Empty Re: Mother and I

Sun 26 Mar 2023 - 11:23
Hi, Pakkaprem, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership.

You’ll find many people here who are in love with our moms, and other close relatives. I’m not quite sure whether you and your mom have consummated yet, but if not I hope you do, since you both want to, it seems. Please feel free to share more about yourself in Your Story. You can read the stories of others there and get to know them.

Stay safe,
UN

Pakkaprem and Scandinaviaincest like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu 30 Mar 2023 - 17:59
Welcome aboard!