Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AnotherAlly

Introduction Empty Introduction

Sun 20 Aug 2023 - 20:33
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello. I'm well over 18 and would consider myself an ally. Despite not being in a consang relationship myself I think there is nothing "wrong" with such kind of relationships as long as no one gets harmed (obviously).

Due to the fact that I have no experience myself, I would like to learn a bit more about such relationships. About the good and hopefully not so much bad things, the happy or the sad moments, so that at one point, should I meet a person in such a situation, I can show more empathy and offer them support if needed.

I've read the rules and fully accept them.

FullMarriageEquality and Unowen17 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Mon 21 Aug 2023 - 11:32
Hi, AnotherAlly, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

Are you attracted to any of your relatives?

Hope you enjoy our forum and that you’ll tell us a little more about what brought you here.

Peace,
UN

AnotherAlly likes this post

AnotherAlly

Mon 21 Aug 2023 - 13:45
Hi Unowen, thank you for accepting me to this forum. To answer you question: there are in my opinion objectively attractive relatives but there is not really a romantic attraction.

Unowen17 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 21 Aug 2023 - 17:00
Okay, AA, thanks for letting us know. If I might ask, where does your personal interest in consang relationships come from, then? It’s a bit unusual for anyone to come to KS unless they’re in one, or want to be in one, or are supporting someone who is in one. (Fappers excluded, of course.)

Peace,
UN

Grimlock likes this post

AnotherAlly

Wed 23 Aug 2023 - 15:07
Well. I don't want to write a wall of text with the mental journey to how I came to my current way of thinking. I think that is a bit boring and I'm not comfortable in doing so in a somewhat public forum.

To summarize it I cannot deny that it all started with reading erotica mixed with a later interest in a more sex-positive way of thinking. And at some point I stumbled across Keith blog an read the stories in it. I had a really neutral opinion about the topic an just thought "love is love" or "sex is just sex" within some for me personal boundaries.

And to be honest. I explicitly mentioned romantic feelings. I'm more than sure that something other will never happen and is more then unlikely but someone can dream.

FullMarriageEquality and Unowen17 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 24 Aug 2023 - 11:08
Most of our areas aren’t public, so you might feel a little more comfortable talking in General Discussion, etc.

Many of us discover, or release, our feelings for our close relatives by encountering similar situations in erotica. It happened in my case. Some of us make them real. Some never can.

Peace,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sat 26 Aug 2023 - 22:16
Welcome aboard!

Unowen17 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: