Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Quinn

To be congratulated was a new and important reaction... Empty To be congratulated was a new and important reaction...

Tue 7 Nov 2023 - 0:46
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Thank you for the congratulations.  That word has never been uttered in regards to the relationship between my sister and I in the decades of its existence.  The surprise and simplicity of that moment could move a grown man to tears.  Thank you.  If I take nothing else away from the experience of being here, I certainly will not forget that.

That was new.

Over time, it easy to let such a romance as ours devolve into a sense rebellion against the world as you measure the stacked odds.  This adds a tinge to the "romance" that does not express itself in terms of rose petal baths and date nights.  

But that one word was different, to feel that slender ray of sunshine penetrate through layered and instinctive defenses was revelatory.

I don't know how one might respond to this post, but this is me saying hello more formally to those who call this forum home.

FullMarriageEquality, Quesera, Rick Fortune, hiddenromance, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow, JackFrost and like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

To be congratulated was a new and important reaction... Empty Re: To be congratulated was a new and important reaction...

Tue 7 Nov 2023 - 9:09
Amazing what one single kind word can do in a person’s life. Please pass on our congratulations to your sister on her love with you, too, if you haven’t done so already. I think I speak for everyone here when I say that.

Peace,
UN

FullMarriageEquality, Cyberdolphnow, JackFrost, Grimlock and Olderson1991 like this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

To be congratulated was a new and important reaction... Empty Re: To be congratulated was a new and important reaction...

Tue 28 Nov 2023 - 20:42
The love between mom and I was wonderful. I see the same for both of you.

Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and Grimlock like this post

voicemale

Tue 28 Nov 2023 - 21:27
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'm happy for both of you. And welcome to the forum. It is a safe space here. You will find many, many kindred spirits. And yes - congratulations!

Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and Grimlock like this post

Cyberdolphnow
Cyberdolphnow

Wed 29 Nov 2023 - 21:34
Quinn wrote:Thank you for the congratulations.  That word has never been uttered in regards to the relationship between my sister and I in the decades of its existence.  The surprise and simplicity of that moment could move a grown man to tears.  Thank you.  If I take nothing else away from the experience of being here, I certainly will not forget that.

That was new.

Over time, it easy to let such a romance as ours devolve into a sense rebellion against the world as you measure the stacked odds.  This adds a tinge to the "romance" that does not express itself in terms of rose petal baths and date nights.  

But that one word was different, to feel that slender ray of sunshine penetrate through layered and instinctive defenses was revelatory.

I don't know how one might respond to this post, but this is me saying hello more formally to those who call this forum home.

Quinn and sister,
if you feel it's appropriate for your relationship, please post about your relationship in the consanguinamorous marriage registy thread: https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t594-consang-marriage-registry

Members of this forum can recognize your relationship as a marriage and any anniversaries that you may have by responding to your post(s).

And yes, congratulations on your relationship between brother and sister!

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and Olderson1991 like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum