Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anonemous

New member Empty New member

Wed 13 Dec 2023 - 0:28
Hello - I have been in love with my sister for some time, and I am finally thinking about taking action. I would love to meet some "kindred spirits" here.

John52 and Olderson1991 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

New member Empty Re: New member

Wed 13 Dec 2023 - 9:11
Hi, Anonemous, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Please confirm that you and your sister are both 18 or older.

Peace,
UN

Fri 15 Dec 2023 - 9:11
UN, yes we are both well over 18.

Unowen17 and Olderson1991 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 18 Dec 2023 - 10:46
Thanks for the confirmation, Anonemous. I’ll upgrade your account. Good luck with your sister, and please enjoy our forum!

Peace,
UN

anonemous likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 31 Dec 2023 - 23:08
Welcome aboard!

Unowen17 likes this post

New member Empty Good luck x fingers for you

Mon 1 Jan 2024 - 0:45
Hi Anonemous, I was in love with my sister to am still am. your in a good place and a good age. Your very lucky believe me. My advice is tell her asap dont leave it late like me especially if doesnt have a boyfriend. if you dont your regret it for the rest of your life take it from me. Even if she gives you the brush of or calls you a pervert and then keeps her distance from youll have the comfort of knowing that she knows. She ll probably take it as a compliment actually and if not immediately will eventually come round. Forget trying to flirt just be honest tell her you are very attracted to her and think your in love with her. I hope you both have a happy new year
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum