Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuluQuebec

Intro for me Empty Intro for me

Wed 28 Feb 2024 - 14:09
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Good morning. My name is Zach and I'm from Florida.

I'm an ally. I don't have any actual experience, closest thing being the romantic feelings I've had and repressed for a cousin for most of my life. We're both married with our own lives at this point, but she's always been an important part of my life, including being a groomswoman in my wedding.

But I've been an ally for as long as I've known these groups existed. For me, I feel that if we're going to allow marriage between 2 men or 2 women, and we're creeping up on polygamy, we should also include consanguinogomy and consanguinamory.

Is there a pride flag? Or just the flower symbol?

Beyond this, I'm a married poly Christian naturist. Have a great day!

Unowen17, Grimlock, Olderson1991, Wulfgar and ZuluQuebec like this post

Olderson1991

Intro for me Empty Re: Intro for me

Thu 29 Feb 2024 - 18:18
Welcome the group. I'm in a Christian marriage myself. I was with my mom for 5 years, 30 years ago. Was interested in a woman that would have technically been a cousin, but nothing happened with her

Unowen17 and ZuluQuebec like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 1 Mar 2024 - 10:28
Good morning, Zach, and welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

Your cousin sounds like she’s an important part of your life. Thank you for your support.

Cristina Shy’s lily is the only symbol of consanguinamory I know of. Keith Pullman has his symbol for full marriage equality, which I suppose is the closest thing we have to a universal symbol. http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com/

Hope you enjoy our forum!

Peace,
UN

ZuluQuebec likes this post

ZuluQuebec

Fri 1 Mar 2024 - 19:11
Thank you, yes, she has been. I've never lived closer to her than a two-hour drive and I wish I could've been with her more, even as just cousins. We only ever got to see each other a few times a year.

Over the past few years though, I've started being more intentional with saying "i love you" too the people that matter, which of course, includes her, so I still get to sneak my love in whenever I see her.

I mocked up a flag that I don't mind sharing
Intro for me 17092210
It incorporates the friends of lily, the pink and blue are the standard colors used by families for gender reveals and it felt appropriate here; meanwhile the bottom right corner of the flag is a miniature of the full flag, which could have two meanings, either the relationship between a parent and sibling, or it could also stand for the rights of consangs to procreate.

Unowen17 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum