Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Introduction - SOME VERY IMPORTANT UPDATES Empty SOME VERY IMPORTANT UPDATES

Mon 10 Apr - 22:29
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Okay folks, myself and some of the other admins have had a major cleanup of the site. Some threads were clearly inappropriate for this forum and thus were deleted. May I remind all users that this is a SUPPORT FORUM for people who are, or who have been involved in consanguinamory. It is NOT a free for all where no morals are applied. I'd have thought I would have made myself very clear by now, but sadly the message appears not to have sunk in with some individuals. I don't have to name names, if you're guilty you know who you are, and I am now watching posts like a hawk - let this be a warning, because my patience is running very thin - behave or be banned, it's really that simple. I don't want to have to ban anyone, but I will if necessary to protect this forum, it's users, and the movement as a whole.

This crackdown has been necessary in order to prevent the deterioration of the ethos of the forum and the values we uphold. We take the protection of minors very seriously here, and so we are not accepting any so-called 'grey area' discussions which are often dangerously close to justifying outright grooming. If you're not sure if a thread is acceptable or not, if you even have to ask the question, then the chances are it shouldn't be posted here. If you want to post such drivel, please go elsewhere because it is NOT going to be tolerated here.

I have updated the SITE RULES if anyone needs clarification.

On another, and much more pleasant note, I would like to welcome sleepingrain to the admin group, so congratulations to her and good luck in her new role.

Last edited by Unowen17 on Tue 24 Dec - 23:45; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Unsticky old announcement)
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Introduction - SOME VERY IMPORTANT UPDATES Empty Re: SOME VERY IMPORTANT UPDATES

Wed 12 Apr - 4:44
User Evanescent~Ondine is now BANNED from the forum. He obviously didn't get the message and was constantly posting about underage sex. This is inappropriate and let this be a warning to any other would be pervs, you're unwelcome here!
blackroseheart

Introduction - SOME VERY IMPORTANT UPDATES Empty Re: SOME VERY IMPORTANT UPDATES

Wed 12 Apr - 5:40
Honestly, I was getting that vibe for quite awhile from him... I tried to be patient but it seemed like he was getting increasingly off topic with each post. I can't believe I ever said that me and him think the same way. I was very very wrong.... In the start he appeared to be very open-minded and intelligent. But as time went on, I began feeling uncomfortable with his posts. I think you made a good call, Jane. I just didn't want to say anything cause I was waiting to see how you would handle it.

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 12 Apr - 7:28
I was starting to get a troll vibe from him. Thanks for keeping the standards around here.
CristinaShy
CristinaShy
http://www.lilysgardener.com

Wed 12 Apr - 9:58
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
i know i am more of a lurker than a poster, even though i am an admin. Jane and i discussed the situation about that particular user, just to make sure we both were on the same page about the vibes he was sending and the unusual (inappropriate) posts. Jane doesn't take banning lightly, and myself and keith don't take banning someone lightly either. Unfortunately, sometimes banning is the right thing to do. We must put our community and our forum ahead of our personal feelings about anyone. If anyone has questions about something they want to post, but are not sure if the post would be inappropriate, you can always contact Jane, Myself, or Keith in email, or private message and we will be happy to clarify anything.

Introduction - SOME VERY IMPORTANT UPDATES Empty introduction

Wed 12 Apr - 13:49
Hi my name is joe and i live in SE england. I have had a thing for my sister since puberty and evn before that thought she was very pretty. we used to flirt and pretend when i was 13 and she was 11 for a number of years then it ended. im 51 now and recently wrote her a valintines letter which got a negative responce which basicaly was just saying what she already knew.
I think shes a tease and thats what makes her feel happy and me opening up is what really bothering to her because the fantasy has become real.

I hope one day she accepts that i cant help loving her and she will accept me as i am and perhaps think of it more of a compliment. am hoping i can meet others here and perhaps get advice and help
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Wed 12 Apr - 15:20
blackroseheart wrote:Honestly, I was getting that vibe for quite awhile from him... I tried to be patient but it seemed like he was getting increasingly off topic with each post. I can't believe I ever said that me and him think the same way. I was very very wrong.... In the start he appeared to be very open-minded and intelligent. But as time went on, I began feeling uncomfortable with his posts. I think you made a good call, Jane. I just didn't want to say anything cause I was waiting to see how you would handle it.

I felt the same way, he started to sound a bit 'off' a while back, but with his most recent posts he seriously went off the deep end and into the realm of complete batshit. He seemed okay when he joined, but it goes to show how wrong first impressions can be, so you're not alone in being suckered in by him. I gave him ample opportunity to get with the program and stop posting these things, but he ignored my every warning... and I wasn't even subtle. I'd wager he made a lot of people here feel uncomfortable, like a whole creepy vibe that makes your skin crawl. At times I wasn't sure whether these posts were an act of trolling or whether he actually believed in the awful things he was advocating, either way we couldn't allow it to continue. I'm just glad we've resolved the matter, and hope that this thread will act as a deterrant to others who would do the same.

In the future, if you've any concerns about a post or user and think I might have missed it, you can always drop me a PM with a link to the offending thread.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum