Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LoveIsLove
LoveIsLove

Hello everyone! Empty Hello everyone!

Mon 12 Jun - 0:07
Hi my name is Luke and I'm a 28 year old guy living in the western U.S.. I have a sister who is 26 now and I've been attracted to her ever since I was a kid. She doesn't know and she is in a happy long term relationship with another guy and I'm not planning to explore the possibility of a relationship with her. I'm here as an ally to support people who are in consang relationships, make new friends, and learn more about consanguinamory. I have progressive views and even though I know it will take a lot of time and hard work, I hope and believe polyamorous and consanguinamorous marriages between consenting adults will be legalized some day.
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Hello everyone! Empty Re: Hello everyone!

Mon 12 Jun - 3:25
hiya Luke & welcome to the forums! and thank you for your support & positive outlook too. I'm sure you'll make new friends here, and the threads & blogs have good information for learning more.
I feel we'll be legalized in time, though when I don't know. And like you say, not without hard work & dedication from us. If you're interested, we've threads for this specifically.
have a good week Luke! oh and you're cleared for the forum proper
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Mon 12 Jun - 6:54
Welcome! Glad you're here.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Mon 12 Jun - 16:38
Welcome aboard Luke, for learning more and making friends you're definitely in the right place here Smile

Tue 19 Sep - 23:23
Thank you for being an ally, Luke!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum