Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
tigger7

new to this Empty new to this

Wed 5 Jul 2017 - 4:04
Hello,
I am over thr age of 18 by a lot.
I have a situation involving a family member and GSA.
It is very complicated, and spiraling in an unknown direction.
I have come here to learn what I can and be supportive to those involved as well as all of you here.
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

new to this Empty Re: new to this

Wed 5 Jul 2017 - 6:49
Hi tigger7 & welcome the forums; I hope we can help you with your situation!
I don't mean to bother, but if you're involved with anyone, could you please mention their age as well? forum rules and all.
thank you for any support & I'm glad you found us! hope to see you around
tigger7

new to this Empty Finally back

Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 20:29
I am in my 30's, and all people involved or potentially involved are(and always have been) adults(over 18 years of age) from the time I met them.
I am not involved in any relationship. I guess you could say I am an ally. I was on the previous site years ago under a different username.
I am replying to this after I just sent a second introduction. I hope this reply or the 2nd intro has enough to go on.

I guess you could say I lied about stating I am new to this, having been on the previous site. my concern is providing too much info and having someone involved in my life stumbling across this, and all the things that come with a situation such as that.

Last edited by tigger7 on Thu 17 Aug 2017 - 20:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add mor info)
Sponsored content

new to this Empty Re: new to this

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum