Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kelly

Former Member Kelly Requesting Reactivation Empty Former Member Kelly Requesting Reactivation

Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 18:20
Hello!

My name is Kelly and I previously a member here at Kindred Spirits. My father stumbled upon my account after I was careless and left my laptop open. He asked that I delete my account because of concerns about our anonymity. Since that time my mother's co-worker confessed to having a relationship with her 26 year old son. Long story, but we have since interacted with them as a family and my father gave me permission to reactivate this account. Please find my original introduction below.

My name is Kelly and I am so happy that a forum such as this exists. It is very difficult to find a venue to discuss this lifestyle without encountering either disgust or people simply using our private lives as masturbatory material. I have been sexually involved with my mother and father since I was nineteen years old. I am 24 years old now and I have a four year old daughter by my father. There are many more details to discuss, but knowing this kind of love with my family has been overwhelmingly positive. I look forward to chatting with other people who have had similar experiences and I hope, in sharing our stories, we can affect a real community here. Thank you for having me!

- Kelly
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Former Member Kelly Requesting Reactivation Empty Re: Former Member Kelly Requesting Reactivation

Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 21:03
oh hi Kelly! welcome back!
I looked but didn't see your account deactivated; I thought maybe you'd had yours deleted? if you don't mind though, I can add this account & that should work.
anyways good having you back, and very interesting your mum found another couple. Do you think they'd be interested in visiting KS?
also, if your dad's concerned about anonymity, we could offer him info as to how we do things here & ways to maintain your cybersecurity? it would be up to him.

Kelly

Former Member Kelly Requesting Reactivation Empty Re: Former Member Kelly Requesting Reactivation

Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 23:24
Thank you so much and I'm happy to be here. I asked Jane to deactivate the account about a month ago, but no matter. I may mention KS to them in the future. Thank you all for everything and I look forward to chatting with like-minded people!
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 23:25
Welcome back.
Kelly

Thu 12 Oct 2017 - 23:31
Thank you, Jane.
wiccanbiker
wiccanbiker

Tue 25 Sep 2018 - 0:14
welcome back
mysecretlove
mysecretlove

Sat 29 Sep 2018 - 10:52
Wellcome back
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum