Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HowieE

introduction - An introduction and a thank you Empty An introduction and a thank you

Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 7:27
Hello, I am 40 years old, and had a consanguineous relationship with my younger sister until about 12 years ago.  The possibility of legal, social, and religious consequences were just too high a price for her to pay.
We lost something special, and I would like to talk with others who may be in the same position.

Thank you for making a place where people like us don't have to feel so alone.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

introduction - An introduction and a thank you Empty Re: An introduction and a thank you

Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 9:51
Welcome from another newbie, Howie!
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

introduction - An introduction and a thank you Empty Re: An introduction and a thank you

Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 14:22
Welcome! I've upgraded your account. We're a supportive place. You're among friends.
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 20:21
hiya Howie, it's good having you here. I'm sorry your relationship ended how it did. Hopefully you'll find some solace here.
thank you for joining & take care!
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 22:38
I'm sorry to hear about what happened with your sister. I'm in a similar situation with my dad (minus religion being an issue) so I understand how difficult it can be. In any case you've come to the right place, welcome aboard Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum