Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ThomW

introduction - Thom Whitby introduction Empty Thom Whitby introduction

Sun 6 May 2018 - 7:34
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello, folks,

I'm a retired person (definitely over 18). I called myself a "writer" in my KS "Profile" information—of MANY years ago, still here on the site, I see. I was a member when KS was on its 2013 site platform, and saw the forum go through years of searching for a permanent home.

Of the categories of KS site audience that Jane indicates on her pretty video: I'm an "ally of consenting adults..." etc. For this reason, I don't believe it's proper for me to post much. I've had no consanguinamory relationship, but I've been close to persons in my life who had a "KS" relationship. I want to support petition work, legalization, etc. And I want to learn more from others. I learned so much through KS, 2013-15.

I feel sadness seeing that Topic discussions from earlier years of KS are gone. I thought that, by losing touch, 2016—, I could come back and catch up. There have been wonderful folks on this forum. I'm sure that continues to be true.

I want to "publicly" thank Jane Doe for her blog writing work, resources, etc. I look forward to spending lots of time with that.

(Excuse me if I don't check in frequently enough to respond in a timely manner to a message—not that there's any reason to message me. But I check e-mail regularly, and that address is in my "Profile.")

best wishes for all of you!

Thom
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

introduction - Thom Whitby introduction Empty Re: Thom Whitby introduction

Sun 6 May 2018 - 8:11
Good morning, Thom, and welcome back to KS. I’ve upgraded your account.

I’m a relative newbie — only on the forum for five months — and I can say that it’s an amazing place. I hope you enjoy it here and that some of the old-timers will get in touch with you.

The email address in your profile can’t be seen by anyone else, but I do see a link to your Facebook account.

Please don’t be a stranger!

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

Sun 6 May 2018 - 13:17
hiya thom & welcome back, I hope we see you around not too rarely!
How do you feel KS has changed since then?

Sun 6 May 2018 - 13:51
Hi Thom, glad you made it back to the forum.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 6 May 2018 - 15:44
Welcome back!

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Sun 6 May 2018 - 22:10
Welcome back. The reason we lost all of the old threads was because the old forum literally went Kaput... the servers crashed for a whole month and we had to find a different forum provider. A friend of mine linked me to this provider (because it was important to find a provider in a safe country) and so I had to set it up from scratch. We lost quite a few good people in the shuffle unfortunately, and it is always good to see when people return.

In any case, check in when you can, and I am glad you've been enjoying my website Smile

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum