Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
thymekindness

introduction - Introduction Empty Introduction

Thu 19 Jul 2018 - 1:35
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
Hello everyone,

I am a 37 year old man that was in an intimate relationship with my mother for 6 years starting when I was 24. While I never felt like this relationship was wrong, I could not gather the courage to speak about my experiences to anyone, even people that I though would be supportive. I discovered this community some time ago and I think I am ready to find solidarity with people that know that there was nothing wrong with the relationship I had.

I look forward to meeting you all
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

introduction - Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Thu 19 Jul 2018 - 3:23
Welcome to Kindred Spirits, thymekindness! You are among people who will support you and understand.

I’ve granted you full membership. I hope you’ll share with us whatever you see fit. And there are several other moms and sons active here as well.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu 19 Jul 2018 - 4:12
Welcome aboard! Glad you spoke up.

Thu 19 Jul 2018 - 15:35
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi and welcome. My son and I are in a loving marital type relationship. This is a great place to find what you may need.

Thu 19 Jul 2018 - 16:50
Welcome to the forum.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Thu 19 Jul 2018 - 21:47
Welcome to KS, you're not the only person here who had a long term relationship with a parent that ended, me and my dad lasted 8 years. So I can understand your fond memories, and your pain. I second what UN said, share as you feel ready, you're amongst friends here. I'm also contactable my PM if you want to talk more privately Smile
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 23 May 2019 - 10:56
Thyme, I saw that you’re back. I’m curious about what ended your relationship. Would you mind sharing with us in the members-only area?

Best,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum