Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

+195
virtualpeony
Clark Kent
RavenX
Alks1
Curiousfemale123
Atomisk
Qartoon
Olderson1991
CanadianGentlemen
MothersLittleHelper
Cerveza151515
Scissors
familybond3
ShaneTolley
Northshore03
Jacksss
Fluent
soulboy
Tommy
Louve
Abwest84
KIMKIM
spooningwsis
Uman
dare-to
Nina252525
Manob
Chris1983
samolek
Run Wild
OurfamilyOurbusiness
Vernon brother
DesiOlderBro
Lanexen
Taooi
Carl_Weezer123452
mop12345678900
daddysprincesst
Armankk
Bigboyjack
Twistedpleasure1
Browniehoney24
Psliping
AvRidgeJoe
k1mpossible
bg319408
Amico di Amore
Binwieder
Oedipus95
nopenahwont
redpanda
Scandinaviaincest
coolindrada
Dave30
TFli8cowTF
Pluviophile <>
Allknight1957
Consanglover
jennymae
PKelly14
Penguinsct
marcondesfernandes
Grimlock
Dariussc98
Kahnuss
erapherean
Dispot454
rajiv47
johner23
mrbleem
FamilyFriend
kingkong2020
Informed25
Southernuncle21
Travlr
Kran
Bigsc28
dn00
SGryphon27
Sully
Quesera
Rolland4595
FLHotwife
Loveron
Anna maria
nick1ups
sonofoedipus
Dylwyl
ConfusedSon
MotherMayI
blackbrotha
TommyNY
Son of Mom
papasflavoritepiece
IceBlack
Confused1981
Cyberdolphnow
richm
Ingenting
FallGuy321
Soliloquy
Jhopper12
Shindi
Dag Robertson
Alex14
mèþru
Brianm32
jordan0515
Submit
relzik
just me
Jeja
Andrea1984
MLS
joe shades
Sulla
rostone
TomNYC
BornFreeRaisedFree
rob9350
Xristos
RodnoyBrat
Nymphosrus2000
polyguy
jessysaurus
Diverhitmanbi1
EuropaSilver
Jerry0910
Domink1969
Switch_Kitten
Becks
nopenahwont@gmail.com
alberto224
peterthree
Lisa
taildragger22
mmmonte
CJR
menakageek
doyles
jjv81
rookie1255
david lee
Crimsonfield
Manycane
heisei
Larry2018
Gusty13
luvzmomz
Littlekrow
zoomstyle
sangho
lisa_tee
mysecretlove
htt888h
ConfusingChoice
Suzi61881
UrbanCowboy
Jane Doe
sleepingrain
pez
Unowen17
Dizzy and Daddy
Herbestfriend
ringleader
Remoon
Elektra
aaaaa1128
Kunth
Werriesk
redblackflowerfriend
ozneboy
FunYoungMan
Sam128
Livefreeordie
lilBlue
bratrstvoNODKane
QwertyDvorak
ricochetrenegade
nuunuu
Hayley
mrinal
AlexR
Keepsmyeling
archer
OedipusSecret
SisterNatasha
Rick Fortune
newbufguy
FullMarriageEquality
jerrilynn
PaulAG
northernman
Mrmickus1980
learning1
199 posters
Go down
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 6 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Sat 27 Jan 2018 - 22:19
Welcome to KS Smile
Dizzy and Daddy

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 6 Empty Dizzy and Daddy

Mon 29 Jan 2018 - 1:22
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi my name is Dizzy and I'm 23 my Father is 45 and we have been in a relationship since we met for the first time when I was 18. We live in a small New England town where our relationship, while not necessarily illegal is still something we have to keep to ourselves. It's nice to finally find a forum where we can share the beauty of our love story.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 6 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Mon 29 Jan 2018 - 1:34
Welcome, Dizzy and Daddy! Thanks for joining KS, we're glad to have you here too.

I think you should be good to go, once an admin can approve you for full access. Please feel free to explore and share.

Best,
UN
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Mon 29 Jan 2018 - 12:17
Welcome aboard, Dizzy, I've upgraded your account.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Mon 29 Jan 2018 - 20:24
Welcome to KS
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Mon 29 Jan 2018 - 21:19
welcome to KS, Dizzy; I hope we're helpful for you
pez

Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 11:13
Hi I am a 24 year old male and an ally. I don't have any experience myself other than one drunk made out session with my sister but I am in favor of consensual adult relationships of any kind. I am definitely attracted to my sister but I don't know if she is too, so haven't really approached her. Cheers!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 11:32
Welcome to KS, Pez! Glad to have you here.

Please confirm for the admins that your sister is over 18.

Best,
UN

Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 11:52
Unowen17 wrote:Welcome to KS, Pez! Glad to have you here.

Please confirm for the admins that your sister is over 18.

Best,
UN

Yes she is 21. Thanks Smile
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 15:17
IWelcome aboard, pez. I've approved your account. We can discuss your situation further in the members portion of the forums, but I'll point out here that if she wasn't repelled during that make out session, chances are good that she is at least open to consanguinamory..

Last edited by FullMarriageEquality on Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 19:17; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 18:00
hiya & welcome pez
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Mon 19 Feb 2018 - 22:10
Welcome to KS Smile
UrbanCowboy
UrbanCowboy

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 6 Empty Introduction

Wed 21 Mar 2018 - 20:40
I’m another Reddit refugee lol.

I’m 54, my niece is 27, and we’ve been in a relationship for 4 years. We just came out to our family. Her mother is ok with it, all our other kin except for my brother and her sister are ok with it.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 21 Mar 2018 - 21:01
Hi, UrbanCowboy,

Welcome to KS from another Reddit refusenik, and congrats on your relationship with your niece. I've upgraded you so you can see and post in all the forums.

Please feel free to browse around and share as you see fit. It's great that most of your family accepts your relationship. The rest might be interested to know that Sarah was Abraham's niece too. Smile

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

Wed 21 Mar 2018 - 22:03
UrbanCowboy, welcome to KS. I'm glad to hear that most of your family are accepting even if there are some people who have a problem. Hopefully they will come around in the future. It's a brave thing you did there, to come out Smile
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Wed 21 Mar 2018 - 23:46
Welcome and congrats!

Thu 22 Mar 2018 - 1:30
Thank you. I’m still learning the site
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 22 Mar 2018 - 2:00
UrbanCowboy wrote:Thank you. I’m still learning the site

Reputation 4 in only a few hours and with four posts. I have a feeling it’s not going to take you long. Smile

Best,
UN

Thu 22 Mar 2018 - 20:26
Hello Everyone! I am a 36 y/o mom of 2 from the US. I have had some experiences. A good friend of mine told me about this site. She is here too! I am hoping this is not like other sites, where it is all guys and I get harassed. I am hoping to speak with other moms.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 22 Mar 2018 - 21:13
Hi, Suzi,

Welcome to KS! We're glad to have you here. We have a number of other moms on the site. And we're not about to let anyone harass you or hound you for fap material. You are as safe here as we can humanly make you.

Before we can approve you for full access, though, we'll need you to confirm that all involved were 18 or older when the activity started.

Best,
UN

Last edited by Unowen17 on Thu 22 Mar 2018 - 22:00; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Trying for a warmer welcome than the original!)

Admin
Admin

Thu 22 Mar 2018 - 21:20
Suzi, I can assure you, nobody here is going to harass you, ask you for pics or sordid details about your sex life or anything like that. We're not that kind of site. We're strictly a support group for people in consang relationships. Just confirm that everyone involved was 18+ and you'll be upgraded.
ConfusingChoice
ConfusingChoice

Wed 4 Apr 2018 - 4:00
Hello to all here, it's a strange relief to actually know places like this exist and seem to be a place where you can spill the beans that you don't even tell your shrink; and pardon me if this gets a smidgen complicated.

I'm a 42 year old father of two kids (21 and 23) who are in an relationship that has resulted in an accidental pregnancy and given me a grandson. I was directed over to this site by a helpful reddit message after I recently posted a follow up on an original question about the initial pregnancy situation a bit over a year later. I can post the links to the two topics once I know better the policy on external links. Right now, this is the main reason for being here if for them.

That said, I did promise complication and perchance even confusion, so here goes.

I'm not exactly a stranger when it comes to incest myself since my mom and dad (dad's passed on sadly) were an uncle and niece couple. Learned about that when I was 10 and while I knew something was not so normal about my parents relationship, I never really understood what until mom wrapped it in "the talk". It was... I guess a little weird(?) for me for a while but I got used to the idea of my parentage and am perfectly comfortable with being the result (however accidental lol) of their love and commitment to each other.

Now, finally and begrudgingly, and for the first time anywhere to anyone, but I guess this as good a place as any admit that I... took mom up on some offers of "help" when I was in the younger lovely puberty stages. I'm long time no longer involved with her and nothing romantic ever developed from that and I don't feel it was abusive in any way, hell, in retrospect I'm glad she did. Yet it's turned into something we've not talked about much (eg. at all) years later, but I don't believe it's an actual point of discomfort or embarrassment for either of us, just something that's faded into the background of our pasts.

So, I guess that's the tl;dr version, sorry if I got a bit carried away for an intro.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 4 Apr 2018 - 7:47
Good morning, ConfusingChoice! Welcome to KS. We try to be a place where you can feel comfortable talking about adult consensual relationships within your family, and we strictly prohibit fetish material for that reason. There’s no such thing as a tl;dr here. And it’s great that you came here to support your kids. We wish them the best.

I’d certainly be interested in seeing the Reddit article that led you here. External links to Reddit posts are fine, as long as they’re not being used to promote fetish material within KS. Unfortunately, the board restricts members less than 7 days old from directly posting links, so you’d have to disguise them from the board software if you’d like to post them sooner.

I have to ask one thing, though. Please confirm that the “help” you received from your mom happened when you were 18 or older. Then I’d be glad to upgrade you.

Best,
UN

Wed 4 Apr 2018 - 13:16
That's prohibition of fetish material is part of the reason I chose to come here. Who wants genuine questions and discussion about something that is important lost in the waves of posters fantasizing and writing "wank" material. That's kind of what happened a bit more than a year ago when I was still upset (wrongly so) and wrote that first Reddit post.

Speaking of which, I'm fine waiting rather than trying to skirt around the restrictions put into place for probably very good reasons. Not like too much will change (hopefully, life loves curveballs) from now to then Smile

Yes, I will confirm I was 18 and older while she was helping. It was a sporadic thing that continued on and off until I got quite serious with my now ex wife at 20.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 4 Apr 2018 - 14:43
With that confirmation, ConfusingChoice, I’ve upgraded you. You sound like you’ll fit in great here. Please feel free to browse and contribute.

ConfusingChoice wrote:Speaking of which, I'm fine waiting rather than trying to skirt around the restrictions put into place for probably very good reasons. Not like too much will change (hopefully, life loves curveballs) from now to then Smile

I'm not sure which restrictions you're talking about, so I'll answer both possibilities.

The seven-day restriction on new members posting links is just something that the Forumotion board does by default. I found out how to turn that off and I'll PM Jane about it.

If you're curious about the reasons for restricting minor-adult activity, they are very good ones, and pretty obvious. We don't want to give even a hint that KS is condoning or promoting grooming or abuse. I know it's not always fair, but there's no other way to make the decision such that it protects us.

Best,
UN

Kran likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum