Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

+205
Capttrigg
Thoughtful Guy
ComplX
Sconman140
Jo
sunflowerrr666
RA22175
dudder
jodu378
Goldencrow_260
virtualpeony
Clark Kent
RavenX
Alks1
Curiousfemale123
Atomisk
Qartoon
Olderson1991
CanadianGentlemen
MothersLittleHelper
Cerveza151515
Scissors
familybond3
ShaneTolley
Northshore03
Jacksss
Fluent
soulboy
Tommy
Louve
Abwest84
KIMKIM
spooningwsis
Uman
dare-to
Nina252525
Manob
Chris1983
samolek
Run Wild
OurfamilyOurbusiness
Vernon brother
DesiOlderBro
Lanexen
Taooi
Carl_Weezer123452
mop12345678900
daddysprincesst
Armankk
Bigboyjack
Twistedpleasure1
Browniehoney24
Psliping
AvRidgeJoe
k1mpossible
bg319408
Amico di Amore
Binwieder
Oedipus95
nopenahwont
redpanda
Scandinaviaincest
coolindrada
Dave30
TFli8cowTF
Pluviophile <>
Allknight1957
Consanglover
jennymae
PKelly14
Penguinsct
marcondesfernandes
Grimlock
Dariussc98
Kahnuss
erapherean
Dispot454
rajiv47
johner23
mrbleem
FamilyFriend
kingkong2020
Informed25
Southernuncle21
Travlr
Kran
Bigsc28
dn00
SGryphon27
Sully
Quesera
Rolland4595
FLHotwife
Loveron
Anna maria
nick1ups
sonofoedipus
Dylwyl
ConfusedSon
MotherMayI
blackbrotha
TommyNY
Son of Mom
papasflavoritepiece
IceBlack
Confused1981
Cyberdolphnow
richm
Ingenting
FallGuy321
Soliloquy
Jhopper12
Shindi
Dag Robertson
Alex14
mèþru
Brianm32
jordan0515
Submit
relzik
just me
Jeja
Andrea1984
MLS
joe shades
Sulla
rostone
TomNYC
BornFreeRaisedFree
rob9350
Xristos
RodnoyBrat
Nymphosrus2000
polyguy
jessysaurus
Diverhitmanbi1
EuropaSilver
Jerry0910
Domink1969
Switch_Kitten
Becks
nopenahwont@gmail.com
alberto224
peterthree
Lisa
taildragger22
mmmonte
CJR
menakageek
doyles
jjv81
rookie1255
david lee
Crimsonfield
Manycane
heisei
Larry2018
Gusty13
luvzmomz
Littlekrow
zoomstyle
sangho
lisa_tee
mysecretlove
htt888h
ConfusingChoice
Suzi61881
UrbanCowboy
Jane Doe
sleepingrain
pez
Unowen17
Dizzy and Daddy
Herbestfriend
ringleader
Remoon
Elektra
aaaaa1128
Kunth
Werriesk
redblackflowerfriend
ozneboy
FunYoungMan
Sam128
Livefreeordie
lilBlue
bratrstvoNODKane
QwertyDvorak
ricochetrenegade
nuunuu
Hayley
mrinal
AlexR
Keepsmyeling
archer
OedipusSecret
SisterNatasha
Rick Fortune
newbufguy
FullMarriageEquality
jerrilynn
PaulAG
northernman
Mrmickus1980
learning1
209 posters
Go down
Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Love - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 23 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Wed 15 Dec 2021 - 19:06
Welcome jennymae! A lot of new moms and sons lately. I think there is something in the water UN.

Cyberdolphnow and johner23 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Love - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 23 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Thu 16 Dec 2021 - 0:34
Hi, pkelly14 and jennymae, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded both of your accounts. Hope you enjoy our forum!

Rick, after the last two years, I’m willing to believe it… Smile

Stay safe,
UN

Rick Fortune and PKelly14 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu 16 Dec 2021 - 17:02
Welcome aboard!

Sun 19 Dec 2021 - 14:46
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi, I am Consanglover! South African! Accidental incest with my mother! Going on for the last 20 years. She is 81 and I am 62! Since I divorced at 40, moved in with her.

Rick Fortune, Unowen17, polyguy, Cyberdolphnow, johner23, Hope1079 and Scandinaviaincest like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 19 Dec 2021 - 14:50
Welcome to Kindred Spirits, Consanglover, and congratulations on your love with your mother! I’ve upgraded your account. Hope you enjoy it here.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin

Sun 19 Dec 2021 - 22:21
Welcome aboard!

Star Member
Star Member

Mon 20 Dec 2021 - 0:19
Son's, I'm so happy to meet you here. Please be good brothers here, and we'll support each other. I may have lost my mom, but I want to support you to enjoy the life I had!

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and johner23 like this post

Allknight1957

Love - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 23 Empty Allknight1957 Introduction

Wed 29 Dec 2021 - 23:30
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, I'm a 64 yo man who has had a romantic desire for my mother since I was in college. I am here to find others who have had the experience and be able to talk about feelings involved with mother-son love.

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow, Hope1079 and Scandinaviaincest like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 30 Dec 2021 - 10:16
Hi, Allknight1957, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

We have members who are or have been in relationships with their mothers (and sons) and others who are just attracted. Hope you enjoy it here and find what you’re looking for.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality, Cyberdolphnow and Allknight1957 like this post

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

TFli8cowTF

Love - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 23 Empty Happy New Year

Tue 4 Jan 2022 - 13:17
Null

Last edited by TFlee8kauTF on Thu 18 Aug 2022 - 22:29; edited 1 time in total

FullMarriageEquality, Quesera, OtherHans, northernman, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 4 Jan 2022 - 13:39
Welcome to Kindred Spirits, Tflee, and congratulations on your love with your half-brother. I’ve upgraded your account.

Wonderful story! I hope you like it here.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality, Ibis.Noctua and TFli8cowTF like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Tue 4 Jan 2022 - 18:14
Welcome aboard!

TFli8cowTF likes this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Tue 4 Jan 2022 - 21:11
TFle8kauTF I pray you know the peace and pleasure of being with the person of your life and soul. My mother became my saving grace, and I know she'll be here for for even after her passing.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and TFli8cowTF like this post

Dave30

Sun 6 Feb 2022 - 2:00
Hi, I'm new here. I'm in early 30'. I have a beautiful relationship with my aunt. She's nice. We met few years ago. This pandemic causes us all. Hope I will meet her soon...

Unowen17 and Cyberdolphnow like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 6 Feb 2022 - 8:50
Hi, Dave, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account. Congratulations on your relationship with your aunt. Sorry you’re kept apart, and I hope you will be able to visit her soon.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin

Sun 6 Feb 2022 - 15:25
Welcome aboard, Dave!

Tue 8 Feb 2022 - 13:46
Hi - I'm coolindradasonus, a totally ridiculous and nade up name, but a real person. I'll be 56 soon and live on the US west coast. I consider myself an ally to those in familial relationships. I have siblings (both older) but have no attraction to them; maybe I'm envious of those who are in those special relationships. I hope to be a member and learn more about what I think is a fascinating lifestyle.
Thank you!
Coolindradasonus

Unowen17 and MsIndependent like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 8 Feb 2022 - 16:49
Hi, Coolindrada, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

I suggest you start with the “Consang Lifestyle Moments” in Off Topic to learn exactly how fascinating things are on the north side of Regular. Smile

Seriously, I do hope you enjoy your time here, and we can always use more allies.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin

Tue 8 Feb 2022 - 20:26
Welcome aboard!

Fri 11 Feb 2022 - 0:52
Im 24 and my mother are 43. I plan to having my biological mother as my girlfriend or mother-wife, to live together as a love couple in rest of our lifes.
My desire is to start a family with mom.
We are both feel 100% sexually compatible to each orher, its unique feelings.

Our love came natural. In our family we always was naked together my whole life till now, at our house on our traditional sauna weekends.
Since 2 years+ my father left my mother, who kept the house. So when me and my mother continued to meet up in the sauna some months after their divorce we started to having sex and both fell in love with each other.
I did in May 2020 moved back home to our house to be the man in our home.

Some time back I couldnt dream of sharing my own incest thoughts, desire or anything of my relation with my biological mother. Im happy I finded this forum.
Of course family members should be able and have freedom to fall in love in each other and, or been in sexual relations and live open as couples. One day I hope all rules and laws world wide will accept that.

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, lord_eldritch, polyguy, redpanda, Cyberdolphnow and like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 11 Feb 2022 - 0:57
Hi, Scandinavia, welcome to Kindred Spirits and congratulations on your love with your mother. I’ve upgraded your account.

You aren’t by any chance Swedish, are you?

Stay safe,
UN

TFli8cowTF and Scandinaviaincest like this post

Scandinaviaincest

Fri 11 Feb 2022 - 1:47
Unowen17 wrote:Hi, Scandinavia, welcome to Kindred Spirits and congratulations on your love with your mother. I’ve upgraded your account.

You aren’t by any chance Swedish, are you?

Stay safe,
UN

Thank you. I much already love the page and forum.
Yes, we're from Sweden Wink

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and TFli8cowTF like this post

Fri 11 Feb 2022 - 8:25

[/quote]

Thank you. I much already love the page and forum.
Yes, we're from Sweden Wink[/quote]

Hey! Fellow Swede here, would you mind talking privately (mainly so we can converse in swedish)?
redpanda
redpanda

Fri 11 Feb 2022 - 21:42
Hello from Finland! Smile
We like sauna too

Unowen17, Ibis.Noctua, TFli8cowTF, Scandinaviaincest, Simo Olmstead Mossman and Run Wild like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum