Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sophie_A
Sophie_A

Introduction Post Empty Introduction Post

Sun 26 Mar 2023 - 6:00
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello, I am in a committed relationship with my sibling. We are both in our 20s, have been together over 6 years now and I am looking forward to many more Smile We grew up together in an abusive home, and are really finally trying to "get our lives together" and such.

I am interested in reading the perspectives of others in similar situations who may have useful wisdom, and I am interested in activism as well. I'm also interested in the history of incest generally and hope to find some reading recommendations. My hobbies including interest in engineering and computer science.

Also, I will note that I am connecting to this site through a vpn. If someone else happens to use the same vpn as me, we'll have the same ip address.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, EpicureanD, HiC2 and KittyCat like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Post Empty Re: Introduction Post

Sun 26 Mar 2023 - 11:18
Hi, Sophie, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Congratulations on your love with your brother, and for being an ally. I’m sorry to hear that you grew up in an abusive home.

I’ve upgraded your membership, so that you can find what you’re looking for here. I hope that you will ask if you don’t find it.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality and Sophie_A like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu 30 Mar 2023 - 17:58
Welcome aboard and congrats on your love!

Sophie_A likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum