Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kev

introduction: hello, i am Kev and this is my 1st post. i welcome conversation and sharing. I want to learn and grow and understand & feel connection . i look forward to reading your posts and engaging with everyone. thank you. oh, my birthday is coming au Empty introduction: hello, i am Kev and this is my 1st post. i welcome conversation and sharing. I want to learn and grow and understand & feel connection . i look forward to reading your posts and engaging with everyone. thank you. oh, my birthday is coming au

Sat 5 Aug 2023 - 19:21
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
hello everyone. i am new here, my name is kevin. i live near the ocean in so. cal. it is quiet and pretty here. i lead a simple creative life, run 5 miles every morning , stay slim& fit and always get my rest. i feel fortunate to have found this unusual community of people who are not in step with society's dictates. it is refreshing to know others like me are put there. . i hope to share and learn and grow , understand more too. please feel free to comment and/or ask me anything. i am shy but , when one on one, a very open person.i have always felt open to double love, felt it with my sister ,six years my senior, when i was about 10 years old, finally asked her if we could when i was 13 years old, but she answered "it wouldn't be right". so, that was that. in retrospect, i think it ruined our relationship for life, she, not trusting me ever again. i knew what she meant, we were baptized catholics, but somehow i could not be indoctrinated as a child in school and frankly, i was resolute in following my own inclinations generally speaking , being true to myself, without thinking about it that way ,being young and thus unreflective. i just acted from intuition, emotion. if it felt a good fit, i did it. so, being an introvert and artist( art, music, poetry) that unconventional blend seems to fit with my life choices and inclination to have always felt that double love is wondrous between consenting people. as all of you know, it is not easy being unconventional. my heart goes put to you & yours. wishing all of you peace and contentment.

FullMarriageEquality and Unowen17 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

introduction: hello, i am Kev and this is my 1st post. i welcome conversation and sharing. I want to learn and grow and understand & feel connection . i look forward to reading your posts and engaging with everyone. thank you. oh, my birthday is coming au Empty Re: introduction: hello, i am Kev and this is my 1st post. i welcome conversation and sharing. I want to learn and grow and understand & feel connection . i look forward to reading your posts and engaging with everyone. thank you. oh, my birthday is coming au

Sun 6 Aug 2023 - 9:10
Hi, Kev, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

Sorry to hear that things didn’t work out with your sister. And there are definitely others like you, and me, out there.

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Peace,
UN

introduction: hello, i am Kev and this is my 1st post. i welcome conversation and sharing. I want to learn and grow and understand & feel connection . i look forward to reading your posts and engaging with everyone. thank you. oh, my birthday is coming au Empty Re: introduction: hello, i am Kev and this is my 1st post. i welcome conversation and sharing. I want to learn and grow and understand & feel connection . i look forward to reading your posts and engaging with everyone. thank you. oh, my birthday is coming au

Thu 10 Aug 2023 - 0:22
Welcome Kevin.

6 degrees of Kevin......bet you have heard that before, lol.

Please review the past posts, there are plenty of member that have stories about their sisters. And we have the private message option if you feel more comfortable reaching out to someone that you read about.
I was with my mom 30 years ago for a out 5 years.

Unowen17 likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu 10 Aug 2023 - 3:37
Welcome aboard!

Unowen17 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum