Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mrmickus1980

Introduction hopefully I can understand wtf is going on?? Empty Introduction hopefully I can understand wtf is going on??

Fri 30 Sep 2016 - 2:54
Hey I am contacting you regarding an article I read on GSA and hoped someone might be able to help?
I have recently found 3 sisters and two brothers from my biological father, I grew up the black sheep of the family with my mother and stepdad and brothers and now meeting we are all so alike and I finally understand where I belong!

The problem is I am totally freaked out!!! My youngest sister who is 28 and the baby if the family is most similar to me, in so many ways its scary so naturally I have been drawn more to her than anyone else.
The problem being she is absolutely beautiful, I mean drop dead gorgeous and has every quality I would look for in a woman right down to the gravelly voice which I find incredibly sexy in a woman for some reason lol

she is extremely selfconscious about her appearance and has previously suffered eating disorders but she has no need to worry because she is an absolute stunner. In confiding in me she is always asking me how she looks and what I think of her appearance and frankly I have never seen a woman as incredibly beautiful as she is and its scared the absolute shit out of me! (please forgive language) this has only hit me tonight and I have only discovered them all 3 weeks ago so I have noticed early and I want to see what the best course of action recommended would be as this can never happen.

I understand why its happening, because she is so pretty and personality trait similarities and also because we were not raised together I basically cant distinguish between family love and partner love if that makes sense lol
I have not mentioned anything about this to anyone! She has just split up with her boyfriend and I get vibes that she may feel similar but I dont want to read in to it too much and act on something nd split the family and lose everyone as quickly as I have found them
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Introduction hopefully I can understand wtf is going on?? Empty Re: Introduction hopefully I can understand wtf is going on??

Fri 30 Sep 2016 - 6:02
Welcome! You have been upgraded and should see other sections of this forum.

Sounds like you feelings are the normal, natural reaction to the circumstances. Since this is all very new and give the recent breakup and such, it would be best to leave certain things unsaid for now. Let some more time pass. She might answer your questions without you even asking if you spend time with her and are kind.
Mrmickus1980

Introduction hopefully I can understand wtf is going on?? Empty Re: Introduction hopefully I can understand wtf is going on??

Fri 30 Sep 2016 - 11:34
I have always wore my heart on my sleeve and fell for people way too quick but this is crazy
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Fri 30 Sep 2016 - 20:09
Welcome to the forums. I agree with Keiths assessment of the situation, you should leave it a while before saying anything because of the recent breakup she had with her other half. What you're feeling is perfectly normal, but I understand why you would freak out a bit at first because of the taboo nature of such relationships and fear of what she may think about you if you were to disclose your feelings. Nobody expects to feel like this for somebody they're related to, and yet it happens anyway.
Mrmickus1980

Fri 30 Sep 2016 - 20:18
Oh I definitely will not be making my feelings known or pursuing this in anyway as I dont want to destroy any relationship bond, I would prefer her as a sister first and foremost

Goldencrow_260 likes this post

blackroseheart

Fri 30 Sep 2016 - 23:04
Well you only really need to worry about it if it prevents you from functioning in your life.. otherwise just keep getting to know her as a friend and sister and your other feelings never have to intervene.

Goldencrow_260 likes this post

CristinaShy
CristinaShy
http://www.lilysgardener.com

Sat 29 Oct 2016 - 4:36
welcome, i hope our forums are helpful to you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum