Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
hatguy

please help gsa Empty please help gsa

Tue 23 Jul 2019 - 5:21
It happened nine years ago, I had to stop it. I have never been able to feel a connection with anyone else! I moved 2000 miles away and I still think about her every day. All I want is that sense of love and belonging that she provided me. But now she acts like she hates me, so I moved far away and stopped talking to everyone she knows. How do I move on and find that connection again, I am tired of being an alien, I want someone to get me, and for me to really get her, that feeling of trust and.. I can't even describe it. I never felt that way about anyone and I really want to, I hate being so damn isolated. I need that kind of love in my life but felt nothing for all the women I've dated. Help me and tell me how to move on with my life please, I never asked for this to happen, and it was like a bomb went off in my life, destroying my family me, her, and so much more.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

please help gsa Empty Re: please help gsa

Tue 23 Jul 2019 - 6:56
hatguy, can you please indicate that this was not a situation between an adult and a minor?

Tue 23 Jul 2019 - 7:08
Damn it Kieth, I just want some freaking help to move forward with my life, not judgement and damnation because I woke up with my half-sister holding my penis and got in trouble for it. The connection we had was like nothing I've ever felt, and I still feel very strongly for her. I want to move on and have a happy life, I want that for both of us. We are both adults now, but she wasn't then. It was wrong, I know that. I had no idea what was happening and deeply regret anything sexual. I want to move on and find that same feeling with someone more appropriate.
hatguy

Tue 23 Jul 2019 - 7:53
You know me, we have talked before, are you going to exclude me from your club? I just want some help from people who have been through this, not a judge, jury, and executioner.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 23 Jul 2019 - 10:16
Hatguy, I believe that you are sincere and that you need help, but I cannot approve your membership either. You won’t confirm that you were both adults, and you say elsewhere that you hurt Michelle. Sexual contact between adults and minors almost always hurts the minor in some way.

I know GSA can happen between adults and minors. But we cannot allow discussions, or even acceptance, of sex between adults and minors in KS. I know this rule occasionally cuts off some people like yourself who really need our help, but we need it for the safety of our entire membership. Many of them are hurting just as much as you are, if not more. Some have been sexually abused. We cannot allow KS to become unsafe for them.

I hope you can get some good therapy to move on from this. For her sake, I implore you to put her before yourself and just leave her alone. You’ve hurt her, by your own admission, and now it’s necessary, for her sake, for you to deal with the consequences yourself, however much it pains you. Sad fact of life, but some situations don’t have happy endings.

Thread locked.

UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum