Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
handockt
handockt

Family Introduction Empty Family Introduction

Tue 6 Aug 2019 - 9:17
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
(removed from public view, will repost in member forums)

Last edited by handockt on Fri 9 Aug 2019 - 11:56; edited 1 time in total
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Family Introduction Empty Re: Family Introduction

Tue 6 Aug 2019 - 10:36
Hi, Handockt,

Welcome to KS. Had a little trouble making sense of that, it’s too early in the morning. Smile Okay, I understand that your daughters are a couple and you and your partner/husband became involved with them after they were 18. That’s OK since there was no involvement of adults with minors. I’ll upgrade your membership in a couple of minutes.

Please feel free to share about your family’s challenges (and joys) in the members-only forums. We try our best to make KS a safe place for those involved in consensual relationships with adult family members, and we don’t allow degrading sex stories or harassment of our members for same. If anyone says anything to make you feel unsafe, please don’t hesitate to report it to me or any other admin or mod. We’re not perfect at keeping the pervs and fappers out, but we do our best. The few that make it past our radar find it a very boring place. Smile

Also, I’m sure Keith will thank you for reading his blog. Smile

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Tue 6 Aug 2019 - 12:39
I do like to see readers of my blog make it to the forum.

Welcome aboard!

Tue 6 Aug 2019 - 17:02
Thank you,

Last edited by handockt on Fri 9 Aug 2019 - 11:57; edited 2 times in total
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 6 Aug 2019 - 18:57
Handockt, you'll have to tell us more about letsencrypt. We're kind of at the mercy of forumactif.fr and Forumotion for what we can and can't do for the site. If we can apply their SSL certificate, and aren't forced to buy one, we'd have a way to secure the site at last! The big sticking point on encryption is how to pay for the certificate without identifying ourselves.

Thanks for your extended intro -- if you want, I'll move that part out and merge it into your story when you post it.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 7 Aug 2019 - 2:43
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Thanks for sharing what you have and for the kind words. It’s nice to know I’ve helped.

Wed 7 Aug 2019 - 13:25
HI UN,

Last edited by handockt on Fri 9 Aug 2019 - 11:58; edited 1 time in total
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 7 Aug 2019 - 17:54
Handockt wrote:It looks like the only option for enabling SSL is to upgrade to the forumactif.fr advanced package/service though it seems to include the certificate. As for paying for the service go to the local big box store and buy a visa/mastercard gift card with cash.

Jane, where have I heard that idea before? Wink

Best,
UN

Wed 7 Aug 2019 - 19:16

Last edited by handockt on Fri 9 Aug 2019 - 11:57; edited 1 time in total

Wed 7 Aug 2019 - 20:50
handockt wrote:Lol, I guess I should have done a search. Me over here preaching to the choir Embarassed  

We've used a VPN service for years because of the nature of the things we do around our house. Sometimes it feels safer to look like we are in a country where the law is less restrictive. We have family a few generations back that ran into the law for similar reasons and have always been super paranoid about our safety, security, and privacy.

Here's some more blogs you should definitely check out.

https://thefinalmanifesto.blogspot.com/?m=1

https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 12 Aug 2019 - 2:49
Hi, Handockt,

I see that you removed all your intro posts. Looking forward to hearing more from you in the members-only forums.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Tue 13 Aug 2019 - 0:16
Unowen17 wrote:
Handockt wrote:It looks like the only option for enabling SSL is to upgrade to the forumactif.fr advanced package/service though it seems to include the certificate. As for paying for the service go to the local big box store and buy a visa/mastercard gift card with cash.

Jane, where have I heard that idea before? Wink

Best,
UN

I've heard about it, but looked into the idea. The gift cards available over here are either, High Street vouchers, redeemable at certain high street stores only (in exchange for their products only at the checkout) or restricted to one shop in particular. Some can be used online, but they tend to be largely Amazon cards. These are a good idea for Xmas and Birthday gifts, but of little use otherwise.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum