Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wolfie

Ally - Ally Intro Empty Ally Intro

Tue 29 Oct 2019 - 22:08
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi! I'm 24 and have been an ally of consanguinamorous relationships since around the end of high school, when I started to think through where the taboo comes from and what makes a relationship right or wrong. I'm also queer and transgender, so I'm very familiar with people using their own disgust as a reason why something is wrong, and it frustrates me when I see that happening to other groups as well. In addition, I think it may be relevant that I'm gray-asexual, which means I rarely if ever feel sexual attraction, and I have trouble parsing what is or isn't sexual attraction. As a result, I've had a number of experiences where I'm not sure if I might be attracted to someone I'm not "supposed" to be attracted to, and in many cases my feelings if I imagine sex with a family member are the same as imagining it with anyone else. I think this gives me more empathy for consanguinamorous attraction and love, because I feel like it isn't so far from being me. Anyway, I'm here to support and maybe relate, and I hope one day the world will be more open minded. They/them pronouns, please & thanks.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Ally - Ally Intro Empty Re: Ally Intro

Tue 29 Oct 2019 - 23:03
Hi, Wolfie,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits, and thank you for being an ally. Wondering how you found your way here?

I’ve upgraded your membership.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 30 Oct 2019 - 2:39
Welcome aboard! This is a safe place for you.

Admin
Admin

Wed 30 Oct 2019 - 6:52
FullMarriageEquality wrote:Welcome aboard! This is a safe place for you.

Yeah, I should have said that. Smile

Best,
UN

Wed 30 Oct 2019 - 19:12
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Thanks! UN, I found it via FullMarriageEquality Smile

Wed 30 Oct 2019 - 21:08
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: