Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tom Murphy

introduction - Introduction - second generation incestuous Empty Introduction - second generation incestuous

Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 10:10
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi everyone.
Me and my sister were born from a consensual dad-daughter relationship.  Mum was open about who our dad was.  [Redacted. UN]  
We've been lovers for almost 30 years and now we live together, wear wedding rings, and we're married in every way that matters.  If we could marry legally, we would. We're very happy together and we owe it to our wonderful loving mum and dad/grandad.
Inbred, incestuous and proud!

Last edited by Unowen17 on Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 15:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Redact confidential information)

Nemo, gsacruzataur and likaself like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

introduction - Introduction - second generation incestuous Empty Re: Introduction - second generation incestuous

Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 10:37
Hi, Tom,

Welcome to KS. Please tell us more. What age were you when you and your sister had these talks with your parents? [Redacted. UN]

Regarding your parents, what age were your parents when they got together, and was it consensual on both sides?

Also, please confirm that you have read the forum rules and will abide by them.

Best,
UN

Last edited by Unowen17 on Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 15:15; edited 1 time in total

introduction - Introduction - second generation incestuous Empty Re: Introduction - second generation incestuous

Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 11:00
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Mum and dad were always a bit vague about when their relationship started.  It was after her own mum died when he was 15, my sister was born when mum was 21 and I was born when she was 23, but I don't know anything more specific than that.  I do know that it was completely consensual, mum made the first move and dad welcomed it.

As for me and my sister, I'll keep within the rules and just say that we were old enough to understand our parents relationship and old enough to make our own decision about ours.

Mum and dad talked to us about sex but they didn't encourage us to get together [Redacted. UN] They did explain the genetic risks with inbreeding.  That's why me and my sister have decided not to have children.  We don't have any problems but we know that the risk increases with each generation.

I've read the rules and I will abide by then.

Last edited by Unowen17 on Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 15:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Redact confidential information)

likaself likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 13:35
Hi, Tom,

The ninjas and I still have some concerns. I'll take this conversation to PM. Sorry for the extra bother, but your situation is really unique and poses some unique concerns for us.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

Wed 18 Dec 2019 - 15:16
Tom, after some discussion in PM, I've decided to upgrade you to full membership. I've edited your, and my, posts to remove some information that would violate confidences.

Enjoy the forum!

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Sun 22 Dec 2019 - 22:40
Welcome aboard Tom. We don't get many second generation consangs here because it is not a very common thing. That said, you and your sisters choice not to have children may well be a wise one, as the risks are known to increase with each subsequent generation according to my research. In any case, welcome and feel free to share more in the private forums.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum