Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lost Sister
Lost Sister

sister - Lost Sister Empty Lost Sister

Mon 3 Feb - 1:06
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello Everyone...
I come to you with an open heart and mind.
Since 2007 I have administrated The GSA Forum, originally started by Barbara Gonyo and now carefully tended to by myself two other long time members.
Our Primary Goal has been to help people recover from the fallout that often follows the break down of activated GSA relationships, guiding people to a place of healing.
We have the whole gamut of the varied couplings participating in discussion,
mothers, sons, fathers daughter siblings and the occasional cousin pairing.
We also discourage anyone about to enter into a reunion to hold off from the sexual activity if they can because we have found that
if some time goes by without sexual union, the powerful feelings subside into something that more resembles the designated genetic relationship.
Having said that over the years we have had couples join us who are in long term relationships and have been successful at navigating the complicated feelings
and created for themselves a dynamic that is mutually beneficial.
As a person who is still learning about the Subject, I am here to increase my knowledge.
I understand that this forum has an alternative objective and I have no desire to disrupt that..
I toyed with joining under an alternative user name, however I think its best to be transparent about who I am and why I am here.....
Hoping that you all would accept my admission to your safe space...
kindly warmly and lovingly
Lost Sister

gsacruzataur likes this post

CelesChere
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member
https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

sister - Lost Sister Empty Re: Lost Sister

Mon 3 Feb - 1:10
The admins will ultimately decide if you're in. If approved I hope you keep an open mind. We have many GSA couples but not all of us are GSA. We've also seen how difficult and disruptive GSA can be.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 3 Feb - 1:15
Hi, Lost Sister,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. The decision was a no-brainer. You’re in. Smile

We’ll look forward to your help in supporting our GSA members. I’m well aware of the chaos that GSA can cause.

I know Barb Gonyo slightly, though she doesn’t know me by this forum name.

Best,
UN

Mon 3 Feb - 1:27
Thank you SO much Unowen17...

If its ok I am going to stroll around and familiarize myself with the site for a little while..
At some point, I might like to start a poll to gather information in areas where I am lapse...
I would contact you before I do that , as I would prefer pre approval rather than taking a chance that I might offend or unnerve.

Barbara has stepped away from GSA, she is getting on and her memory is not as good as it once was..
Even I have to remind her who I am...
We are always grateful to her for opening the conversation and making it accessible in the wider world...
Blessings
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 3 Feb - 2:13
Sure, Lost Sister. I’d be glad to help you with setting up a poll. And it’s absolutely OK to get the lay of the land.

But don’t worry about the content of the poll, or anything else you post. Everyone here can say whatever they want, as long as they follow the rules of the forum. These rules are mainly designed to create a safe environment for our members. There is no “party line” here.

Sad to hear about Ms. Gonyo.

Best,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum