Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ethereal

My intro and my exp with sister  Empty My intro and my exp with sister

Fri 10 Apr 2020 - 20:47
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello, I’m glad I finally stumbled on this forum. I’ve felt for years like I couldn’t talk to anyone about my experience. I’m 30, live in the USA and I’ve had a sexual relationship with my younger sister (23) for about 3 years now. It’s wonderful and we have amazing sex. We’re not exclusive, but we are very close as you can imagine. If we lived closer to each other we could be more active but as of right now we live about 1500 miles apart. Needless to say family reunions and vacations are always fun to find ways to sneak off for a bit.

Glad to be here!

gsacruzataur and likaself like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

My intro and my exp with sister  Empty Re: My intro and my exp with sister

Fri 10 Apr 2020 - 20:58
Hi, Ethereal, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Congratulations on your relationship with your sister. I’ll upgrade your account in a few minutes.

I hope you’ll tell us a little more about yourself, your sister, and your love with her in Your Story. Just to help the folks on the forum get to know you better. We’ll take your word for it that your sex life is great, and we don’t need to know the details. Smile

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sat 11 Apr 2020 - 0:19
Welcome aboard!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum