Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sunlover

Introduction Empty Introduction

Fri 28 Feb 2020 - 14:22
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello! I am a 40 years old male and I was always attracted by my dad. For many years I was feeling sad about these feelings and thoughts. When I was teen we spend every summer noon sleeping together but nothing more than this. When we were in bed I liked to touch his big nipples but he never said nothing about it. It was something like a game. The last day of summer before I leave for college we were having our noon siesta and while I was touching his nipples I gave him a tender kiss on his lips. He said nothing and we never talked about it. Unfortunatelly, a month before I come back from college my dad died. Until now I see dreams making love with him and every time I have sex with someone I always think about my dad. I have never spoken about this to anyone and I 'm glad I found this forum to share it with other people.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Fri 28 Feb 2020 - 15:41
Hi, Sunlover,

Welcome to KS. I'm going to have to confer with the ninjas about whether to let you in. Please stay tuned...

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

Fri 28 Feb 2020 - 15:58
Sunlover confirmed to me in PM that he was 18 when his activity with his dad started, so I'll let him in.

Hope you enjoy it here, Sunlover! Please don't be shy and try to make some friends here. It'll help. Smile

Best,
UN

Fri 28 Feb 2020 - 15:59
Thank you so much!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 28 Feb 2020 - 16:02
No problem, Sunlover! I'd suggest you tell us more about yourself in Your Story. Not details of who does what and to whom, but just about your life and your relationship with your dad. We keep KS clean of fap material, as you'll notice.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Fri 28 Feb 2020 - 21:20
Welcome aboard!

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com