Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and my Son

+3
FullMarriageEquality
Unowen17
AnonymDaniela
7 posters
Go down
AnonymDaniela

Me and my Son Empty Me and my Son

Sat 1 Aug 2020 - 10:31
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Hi, my name is Daniela and I'm from Italy and I'm currently in a relatioship with my "son". I used the air quotes because although he is my biological son he was adopted and we didn't meet until he was 17 ( relatioship started when he was 20).
Someone tallked to me about this forum after publishing my story on /r/incest.
I kept it short like the other stories.
Feel free to ask me any questions.
and thank you

likaself and Marc like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Me and my Son Empty Re: Me and my Son

Sat 1 Aug 2020 - 10:55
Hi, Daniela, welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love with your son. I’ve upgraded your membership for full access.

You’ll find that KS is a much different place from r/incest. We focus on supporting our members, not fetish stories.

Please feel free to tell us more about yourself in the GSA forum or wherever you think it fits best.

Stay safe,
UN

AnonymDaniela likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sat 1 Aug 2020 - 14:58
Welcome aboard! You’ve come to the right place.

Sat 1 Aug 2020 - 17:05
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
thank you! we're happy to meet people who are in this kind of relationship

likaself likes this post

OtherHans

Sun 2 Aug 2020 - 1:30
It is my understanding that the law on incest in Italy is unusual in that it is illegal only if it creates a public scandal:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_incest#Italy

Incest is illegal in Italy only if it provokes public scandal, according to Article 564 of the Penal code and punishable from 2 to 8 years' imprisonment, open to more years for the older person if the other was under aged.[92]

The question of course is what constitutes a "public scandal?"

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 2 Aug 2020 - 1:40
Apparently the language of the Italian incest law is quite literally a holdover from Fascism.

Found this:

The “public scandal” element, necessary to decide internment, present in article 1 of Law n. 36, shows again how the public order concerns over-ruled the strictly medical and psychiatric reasons for internment. Only what attracted public attention called for repression and segregation: this message was certainly powerful with regard to sexuality and sexual inversion in particular. In Italy, homosexuality was punished when recognisable, declared, public. Hypocrisy, one could argue, was legally prescribed and was a condition for survival.

https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-00994-6_2

Lewis Carroll wrote: "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less."

Stay safe,
UN

AnonymDaniela likes this post

AnonymDaniela

Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 10:52
Thank you, we will

Unowen17 likes this post

Dag Robertson
Dag Robertson
https://www.patreon.com/DeltadidiracArt

Mon 3 Aug 2020 - 14:34
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi Daniela, Welcome.

[only for you in specify this is the Italian reference link : stralcio]

For all other members of KS instead I paste  here a short cut about the explication of the Italian law (already wrote by Unowen and OtherHans) :

""................
Contrary to what one might think, the crime of incest is therefore not aimed at repressing sexual relations which can generate risks of genetic diseases for the unborn child due to the blood ties of the partners, as there is in fact no blood ties between the like .

Instead, what the legislator intended to protect with the prediction of this crime is the sacredness of the image of the family before society and the asexuality of the relationships between the subjects that make it up, in its smallest core.

It is also important to know that the penal code does not punish incestuous conduct as such, but only those from which a "public scandal" has arisen.
In other words, as long as the relationship is consumed and remains confined within the home, no crime has been committed under Italian law.

In the anthology of incest jurisprudential cases, for example, the situation of public scandal was found in the recognition of a child born from an incestuous relationship.
In fact, the transcription of the birth certificate in the public registry of the registry by parents - relatives abstractly allows anyone to be able to access this information which is undoubtedly capable of arousing in the community feelings of indignation and disapproval.

On the contrary, the outcome of many incest proceedings denied that the public scandal could consist in the receipt by law enforcement officers of a complaint with which the existence of an incestuous relationship had been reported.
According to the judges, the occurrence of a situation of public scandal must, first of all, be proven "beyond any reasonable doubt" and must also necessarily derive from the blatant methods with which the sexual relationship is committed, since the simple narration of the fact, in itself, scandalous.
..............""

PS
""......
Not all relationships between relatives are prohibited by our legal system, and in fact, relations between uncles and grandchildren or between cousins are considered criminally lawful.
.......""

I hope this clarify a little more the law; anyway.... to be sure, it is always better maintain the much more possible the personal privacy about this.... (personal opinion).

Have all a nice day

likaself likes this post

Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Fri 7 Aug 2020 - 2:47
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
While the Italian law is certainly better than the law in many countries regarding consang relationships, it isn't perfect. I really think they ought to do away with the whole 'public scandal' stipulation and just treat us as they would treat any other normal person.

The whole basis of protecting the public from consangs is absolutely ridiculous when you really break it down. The whole 'sanctity of the family unit' thing is bollocks, lots of things can cause problems in a family, and of course divorce is the dividing of a family unit. So it's really not as simple as some people would make out, not by a long shot!

Dag Robertson and likaself like this post

Quesera
Quesera
Star Member
Star Member
http://ciaotannia.forumactif.com/

Fri 7 Aug 2020 - 5:30
Welcome Daniela!
I wonder if you can help me to improve my petition to the Italian government. I used Google Translate for the translation but it may be very bad.

http://chng.it/FqKHKYM4fk

Thank you in advance if you can help.
Congratulations for your relationship!

likaself likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum