Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro to all and to all a good night

+5
Jane Doe
sleepingrain
Jonbob0008
bratrstvoNODKane
theoldschoola
9 posters
Go down
theoldschoola

Intro to all and to all a good night Empty Intro to all and to all a good night

Sun 21 Aug 2016 - 1:19
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi Everyone. I was on the old forums. I had a sexual relationship with my sister for 3 months. We both enjoyed it, never had any intentions of anything else but it was great. Nice to be among people that have had relations or relationships with those related.
bratrstvoNODKane

Intro to all and to all a good night Empty Re: Intro to all and to all a good night

Sun 21 Aug 2016 - 1:30
Welcome here!
What happened between you and your sister that you are no longer together (if I may ask)?
Jonbob0008
Jonbob0008

Intro to all and to all a good night Empty Re: Intro to all and to all a good night

Sun 21 Aug 2016 - 2:41
Welcome aboard. Sadly, we don't have any snacks, but make yourself comfortable anyway.
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Sun 21 Aug 2016 - 6:14
hiya and welcome to the new forums oldschoola
very much love
theoldschoola

Sun 21 Aug 2016 - 8:30
bratrstvoNODKane wrote:Welcome here!
What happened between you and your sister that you are no longer together (if I may ask)?

Unfortunately she was a horrible alcoholic and wouldn't make an effort to get herself any better and she was ruining my living room by drinking and not giving a crap what she broke or spilled and couldn't keep a job for more than 2 weeks.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Sun 21 Aug 2016 - 9:48
Welcome to the new forums, you're upgraded Smile

Sorry to hear that about your sister. Sadly, when it comes to alcohol addiction (or indeed any addiction), the person has to genuinely want help before they can begin their recovery, and the effects of the addiction can be very difficult to live with for those around them. Sounds to me like she wasn't ready to face her demons, but I hope that changes at some point in the future because too much alcohol is bad for health.
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Sun 21 Aug 2016 - 16:33
I'm also sorry to hear about this; addiction is a very difficult thing to work through, for everyone, and especially in family. Hopefully, someday she'll be able to work through it all.
if you'd like to share you story there's a section here; idk what the subforums were at the old place so it might be retreading old ground.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 21 Aug 2016 - 17:49
Welcome to the new digs!
CristinaShy
CristinaShy
http://www.lilysgardener.com

Sun 21 Aug 2016 - 20:16
welcome to the new forum, glad you found it. I am so sorry to hear about your sister. Addiction is such a difficult thing, both for the person and for the people close to them. I wish you both the best.
EmilyW

Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 6:16
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, I am in a relationship with my brother and its going well. I hope you have been able to find a new relationship or able to repair you relationship with your sister.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 15 May 2019 - 2:14
Hey, Oldschoola,

Saw you pop up in the memberlist. We’ve not met, but welcome back!

Best,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum