Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RIbrother

sister - [UPGRADE DENIED] rekindling the flame with sister Empty [UPGRADE DENIED] rekindling the flame with sister

Tue 29 Sep 2020 - 19:38
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Hello!

Mid 50s RI guy here looking for ideas on broaching the subject/gauging interest from my sister.

We fooled around some in our younger days...never went all the way but she got quite comfortable in various stages of 'undress' with each other.

The furthest we went was letting her give me a hand job while I caressed her breasts and sucked her nipples some.

Talk about hot! I'd love to make mention of the fun we had together and looking for advice on how to broach the subject without being too 'forward.'

Last edited by Unowen17 on Tue 29 Sep 2020 - 19:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title change)
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

sister - [UPGRADE DENIED] rekindling the flame with sister Empty Re: [UPGRADE DENIED] rekindling the flame with sister

Tue 29 Sep 2020 - 19:44
Hello, RIGuy! Welcome to Kindred Spirits.

You’re off to a great start on not being too “forward.” I’ll direct you to rule 2 (no dirty stories.) https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t745-forum-rules-attention-all-newcomers

We’re not prudes here, but KS is about support, not masturbation material.

Membership upgrade denied and thread locked.

UN

likaself and TFli8cowTF like this post

Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

sister - [UPGRADE DENIED] rekindling the flame with sister Empty Re: [UPGRADE DENIED] rekindling the flame with sister

Sat 3 Oct 2020 - 23:54
I think r/incest would be the appropriate place for this poster.

Unowen17 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum