Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fightclub2

[UPGRADE DENIED] My experience Empty [UPGRADE DENIED] My experience

Tue 24 Nov 2020 - 12:15
Hello everyone, i am really happy about finding this forum.
  I had my first sexual experience with my mother when i was young and even if it was just a couple of times and in a educational manner i feel like it did more for me than any experience in life before and after.
   Me and my mother keep a close relationship and we do speak about our experience and how nice it was but because of the social taboo i had no one else to share or relate to until now Smile
   Thanks again for being here.
   I am 36
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

[UPGRADE DENIED] My experience Empty Re: [UPGRADE DENIED] My experience

Tue 24 Nov 2020 - 12:39
Hi, fightclub2, welcome to Kindred Spirits. Please let us know how old you were when you had your first sexual experience with your mother.

Stay safe,
UN

Tue 24 Nov 2020 - 18:19
I actually tought "young" will do it Smile)
Of course i was underage. I was 13. Pubescent. Had my vocie,height, hair and penis. And desire.
I am so sorry you have to do this. I think 90% of people who experienced such a relation were underage because you are not a sexless, hormoneless Ken doll from 12 to 16 or 18 whatever the age of consent was.
In my country you can talk on a forum about having sex at 13 with a 34 yo woman but cant ralk about being your mom. You can talk here about that but being 13 is out of the question Smile
What's the diffrence between US and China? What about free speech, free will and autonomous thinking?
I am so sorry you have to reject people based on this, it's a shame society is at this point.
I still want to congratulate you and others like you for the effort and wish you best of luck!
Cheers!

Marcel20 likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 24 Nov 2020 - 21:49
https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t745-forum-rules-attention-all-newcomers , rule 5. No discussion of sex between adults and persons under 18. We have it in place to keep pedophiles out and avoid legal trouble.

Upgrade denied, thread locked.

UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum