Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Meander1995

Howdy there. Empty Howdy there.

Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:21 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
While I am not someone who is attracted to any family members of mine, I'm not going to judge anyone who (consensually) has such a relationship. From a purely logically perspective, one should be careful--but as long as one keeps the inbreeding limited to one generation, I don't think there's that big of a risk of Hapsburg-level deformities happening.

For the record, I am 25.
polyguy
polyguy

Howdy there. Empty Re: Howdy there.

Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:44 pm
Welcome, Meander! An admin or moderator should be along shortly to grant you access. So glad you found us! I am an ally.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:46 pm
polyguy wrote:Welcome, Meander! An admin or moderator should be along shortly to grant you access. So glad you found us! I am an ally.

Polyguy, you must be psychic. Smile

Meander, welcome to KS. I’ve upgraded your membership. Glad to have you here. Please feel free to participate in whatever way you think best.

Stay safe,
UN

polyguy likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:48 pm
Welcome aboard!