Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Starlight

Mother - Hi, all!  Ally here with interest in her mother Empty Hi, all! Ally here with interest in her mother

Mon 25 Jan 2021 - 19:26
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, everyone. I'm a 21-year old trans woman who has had a fascination with consanguineous relationships for a while (even if I wasn't familiar with the term until recently). I've always thought that two of-age family members showing/sharing love on an intimate level was beautiful, and the negative & bigoted reaction I see some people have disgusts me. There is nothing wrong with it, and adults should be free to be with whomever they choose (without dealing with ignorant people).

I think a reason I feel sympathetic is for having feelings & attraction for my mother (49) that have intensified recently. I don't want a long-term romantic relationship (nothing against her; I just don't think we'd be compatible for that kind of relationship), but I would like a closer relationship with her that would involve sleeping together to express love. While I don't anticipate this ever happening, it's often on my mind.

So, I joined hoping to find people with similar feelings to me, in addition to wanting to learn how to be a good/better ally; maybe it'll help me get over my social anxiety so I can be more vocal about my support.

I hope this intro was okay. Again, hi.

FullMarriageEquality, Quesera, Unowen17, polyguy, redpanda and Cyberdolphnow like this post

polyguy
polyguy

Mother - Hi, all!  Ally here with interest in her mother Empty Re: Hi, all! Ally here with interest in her mother

Mon 25 Jan 2021 - 20:35
Welcome, Starlight! I hope you find much acceptance here.

Starlight likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Mother - Hi, all!  Ally here with interest in her mother Empty Re: Hi, all! Ally here with interest in her mother

Tue 26 Jan 2021 - 1:58
We,come aboard, Starlight! I’ve upgraded your account.

Starlight likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 26 Jan 2021 - 2:38
Welcome, Starlight! You are among people who understand your feelings.

Stay safe,
UN

Cyberdolphnow and Starlight like this post

Starlight

Tue 26 Jan 2021 - 14:22
Thanks for the welcome everyone! Very Happy

Unowen17, polyguy and Cyberdolphnow like this post

Reglissh
Reglissh

Sun 31 Jan 2021 - 11:17
Welcome in, Starlight ! Hope everything goes well for you, and you get at least partially the relationship you would like with your mother ! Wish you a great journey on this forum ! 💖

Cyberdolphnow likes this post

aimee

Wed 2 Jun 2021 - 4:10
welcome, starlight! it's always so nice to come across other trans people who share this interest.

Unowen17 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum