Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Milfmaster322

Cousin - Cousin love - both married to others but ... Empty Cousin love - both married to others but ...

Wed 3 Mar 2021 - 22:16
Hi guys. Super excited to have found this forum. I've been in love with my 1st cousin since we were both kids. She was in love with me as well. We are both married now....but in my heart I know I still feel the same for her and I suspect she still feels the same for me. Hoping to find am outlet here to share and hear others experiences.

Milfmaster322 likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Cousin - Cousin love - both married to others but ... Empty Re: Cousin love - both married to others but ...

Thu 4 Mar 2021 - 1:22
I was a bit hesitant about the username, but I’m in a generous mood. So, I’ve upgraded your account. Welcome aboard!

Dag Robertson likes this post

Milfmaster322

Cousin - Cousin love - both married to others but ... Empty Re: Cousin love - both married to others but ...

Thu 4 Mar 2021 - 1:59
I can understand that but if you knew my real name you would realize it's actually just a play off my name lol but thanks for the add! I was born before American Pie made MILF a thing... 😜
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 4 Mar 2021 - 9:50
Welcome, MM. Though I join Keith in being a bit queasy about that username too.

Stay safe,
UN

Dag Robertson likes this post

Olderson1991

Fri 28 Apr 2023 - 5:14
lol MILF. in my early to mid 30s (2004-2008ish) i used the MILF term a lot but actually with my experience MILF is future tense I could be past tense MIDF because I did, lol.
I was with my mom for about 5 years, 30 years ago.

between 2005-2006 I had a bumper sticker that was directed at tailgaters it said
"you are riding my bumper like I rode your MOM"

I had it on until my then girlfriends 10 year old daughter asked me what it meant. I was like ooook time to remove this.

anyway, welcome to the Forum.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and luvmemum63 like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum