Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

dad and daughter  Empty dad and daughter

Thu 25 Mar 2021 - 2:24
Hi everyone new here and this my first post / intro here goes i have had a long term relationship with my step daughter , the first 9 months was mainly a slow build up without penetration when we eventually had full sex i was addicted after many years she started her own family and eventually moved a fair distance away we continued to have sex when we visited but this became less and less, i began to think that was the end of an era and was a little sad i have three daughters but i never really thought about them in that way, my youngest daughter went to see her step sister and upon her return seemed to be brushing up against me and lying with her head in my lap etc this continued and grew to other things it was a slow steady lead up to full sex we have now been active for 4 years i must say nothing compares to it or even comes close to how good it feels Smile Smile Smile
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

dad and daughter  Empty Re: dad and daughter

Thu 25 Mar 2021 - 3:06
Hi, Terryvit, welcome to Kindred Spirits. How old were your stepdaughter and your youngest daughter when you began your relationships with them?

Stay safe,
UN

Thu 25 Mar 2021 - 12:35
My biological daughter was 16 when we 1st started now 20, mt step daughter i am not sure so long ago
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 25 Mar 2021 - 12:56
terryvit wrote:My biological daughter was 16 when we 1st started now 20, mt step daughter i am not sure so long ago

Sorry, Terryvit, we can’t upgrade your account then. Rule 5 prohibits it.

https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t745-forum-rules-attention-all-newcomers

We have that rule in place to ensure that we’re only talking about relationships between people who are legally adults.

Stay safe,
UN

redpanda and Dag Robertson like this post

Thu 25 Mar 2021 - 18:33
i am in the UK and the legal age of consent is 16 ?
redpanda
redpanda

Thu 25 Mar 2021 - 21:18
terryvit wrote:i am in the UK and the legal age of consent is 16 ?

And in some countries there is no age of consent. That's no argument. Good on Unowen for not allowing people here who groom minors.

Alligator likes this post

Thu 25 Mar 2021 - 22:32
i don't remember asking you for your insulting opinion ? fuck this place
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 26 Mar 2021 - 2:08
I deleted Terryvit’s account at his request.

Redpanda, for the record, I made no accusation of grooming against Terryvit.

Stay safe,
UN

Fri 26 Mar 2021 - 3:15
Unowen17 wrote:I deleted Terryvit’s account at his request.

Redpanda, for the record, I made no accusation of grooming against Terryvit.

Stay safe,
UN

Correct. The accusation was mine, i had no intention of making you look bad so i apologize if that's how it appeared.

Unowen17 likes this post

oreos_rock
oreos_rock

Fri 26 Mar 2021 - 14:04
As a woman this sounds totally unrealistic.

He wrote "my youngest daughter went to see her step sister and upon her return seemed to be brushing up against me and lying with her head in my lap etc this continued and grew to other things it was a slow steady lead up to full sex"

While the 16 years old part sounds very wrong in and of itself, the whole story sounds fake too.

For example, the sex between step daughter and the guy diminished and then for some reason the daughter goes to visit the step daughter and she comes back magically wanting sex with her dad. It just doesn't happen like that in my opinion. First, why would the youngest daughter, being a minor, go visit the step sister without her sisters, especially if she had moved far away? The logic makes no sense.

This guy was a faker.

How does this site ensure, or aim to ensure, that those who come onto it and get accounts are not here for other reasons like reading other people's stories and getting off to them? While I guess that anyone could do that, even real people involved in relationships, I suppose reading accounts and getting an intuition of what's real and what's probably fake is an art that is acquired. The ides of sex with my father is one that emerged over time and as a woman, I can often get a sense as to what's plausible in real life and what was conjured up in someone's fantasy.

wiccanbiker, redpanda, PositiveJ, Alligator, RichG and Wulfgar like this post

Dag Robertson
Dag Robertson
https://www.patreon.com/DeltadidiracArt

Fri 26 Mar 2021 - 14:41
oreos_rock wrote:
This guy was a faker.

How does this site ensure, or aim to ensure, that those who come onto it and get accounts are not here for other reasons like reading other people's stories and getting off to them? While I guess that anyone could do that, even real people involved in relationships, I suppose reading accounts and getting an intuition of what's real and what's probably fake is an art that is acquired. The ides of sex with my father is one that emerged over time and as a woman, I can often get a sense as to what's plausible in real life and what was conjured up in someone's fantasy.

All the administrators have done, are doing and will do an excellent job of control ... Believe it or not.

Blocking anyone in advance is impossible (you would have to be a telepathic wizard to get inside people's heads and of course this is fantasy); in addition to the continuous and assiduous control that the administrators are doing, moderators and simple users also intervene, with various reports ... In addition, to access the complete forum, you must take at least two steps.

Without the patience, hard work and constant commitment of these amazing people, this forum would NEVER have become one of the most vetted, safe, serious and anonymous places you can find around ...

The certainty of "inviolability" is impossible, but the enormous work and struggle for the rights these people are doing have earned my sincere respect; if you don't feel comfortable nobody forces you to participate, but I think you will hardly find other forums or blogs so full of information, useful, serious, and real support even from many members.

Bye

Jane Doe, FullMarriageEquality, wiccanbiker and Unowen17 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 26 Mar 2021 - 19:06
Jesika, you’re probably right. Every so often a fake slips under our radar. For them, we have the secret ninja moves. Wink

Stay safe,
UN

wiccanbiker, polyguy, Dag Robertson and Alligator like this post

sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Sat 27 Mar 2021 - 4:01
Thank you so much for your vote of confidence Dag Robertson. It's nice knowing our efforts don't go unnoticed. And yes no space will likely ever be totally free from fakes and the like, it's an unfortunate truth. That being said, like oreos said there's an art & intuition about it, and we need not be telepathic wizards to get a sense of who we should be keeping an eye on.
Sometimes (like this one) they make our job easy. That's nice. I agree he feels fake to me as well. And if he wasn't, Rule 5.

wiccanbiker, Unowen17, Dag Robertson and oreos_rock like this post

wiccanbiker
wiccanbiker

Tue 11 Oct 2022 - 3:29
Good work crew!

Unowen17 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum