Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anna maria

Hi  i am Anna  Empty Hi i am Anna

Tue 22 Jun 2021 - 19:32
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
My name is Anna. I am 41 years old and I am impregnated by my son. On the 18th of June, we gave birth to our baby boy. Life has changed since then for all of us. My son wants to marry me but I am not sure. This is my short story. Any advice discussion would be appreciated. Glad to be in this group.

Thanks

Anna Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

FullMarriageEquality, Quesera, laymanms, Unowen17, likaself and Anna maria like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Hi  i am Anna  Empty Re: Hi i am Anna

Tue 22 Jun 2021 - 23:09
Hi, Anna, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I believe I’ve already met you on Quora. I’ve moved this thread to PUBLIC: Introductions and upgraded your account.

Congratulations on your love with your son, and on the birth of your new son and grandson. Marriage to your son is a big step, for certain. Please feel free to go into more detail in the Non-GSA forum. Our members are very supportive and usually helpful. Smile You’re among people who get it.

Stay safe,
UN

laymanms and Anna maria like this post

DanielG

Wed 23 Jun 2021 - 23:50
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi Anna, wow, the decision to marry is your choice and your choice only
I had a relationship with my Mom, without condoms too,, no pregnancy, biological reasons
Our relationship was not family related, more mutual satisfying fun related
I support you in whatever you decide, for me personally, i would not go as far as a younger man with my older Mom

laymanms and Unowen17 like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum