Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
harveynsf

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Sun 19 Sep 2021 - 11:38
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
So here it goes, first time talking about this anywhere on any platform or even out loud to myself. I am 23 years old, and as far as I can remember the strongest fetish I had was incest, by far.

Well, recently the fantasy turned to reality as I decided to try and realize a sexual relationship with my younger sister, which turned 18 earlier this year. As she came of age we got much closer, and she has been displaying increasingly "flirty" behaviour towards me. I can't confirm yet if it's mutual and I've decided to take it slow for now and read up as much as I can on the topic of similar relationships. See you all around!

FullMarriageEquality, Oedipus, Unowen17 and polyguy like this post

FamilyFriend
Special Member
Special Member

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Sun 19 Sep 2021 - 11:51
An administrator should be by in short order to ask you some pointed questions based on your opening statement.

However it turns out for you here, I would recommend that you go slow with this so you don’t conflate your fetish interests with her interest level in YOU. Maturity levels vary and don’t always correspond with age, so you need to be very careful with the way you handle this sensitive issue from a position of trust and power over a loved one, especially a young(er) one.  The fireworks you light could be spectacular or blow your hand off. I’d venture to guess that most of the people that contribute to this board are familiar with the compulsion to realize one’s consang desires, so please ask questions when you are released by the site owners to do so.

Oedipus and harveynsf like this post

harveynsf

Sun 19 Sep 2021 - 12:08
FamilyFriend wrote:An administrator should be by in short order to ask you some pointed questions based on your opening statement.

However it turns out for you here, I would recommend that you go slow with this so you don’t conflate your fetish interests with her interest level in YOU. Maturity levels vary and don’t always correspond with age, so you need to be very careful with the way you handle this sensitive issue from a position of trust and power over a loved one, especially a young(er) one.  The fireworks you light could be spectacular or blow your hand off. I’d venture to guess that most of the people that contribute to this board are familiar with the compulsion to realize one’s consang desires, so please ask questions when you are released by the site owners to do so.

I appreciate your words of advice, I can tell I'm in good hands here. And yeah rest assured I am being extremely slow and careful, the goal is to first try and gauge her interest in a subtler way, I definitely sense there's something there just not sure what it is.

FullMarriageEquality and polyguy like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 19 Sep 2021 - 14:59
Harvey, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account, without any pointed questions.

But I do note that you used the word “fetish,” and that’s what probably threw FF off. KS isn’t a fetish group. It’s a support group. From what you’ve written, your feelings for your sister are genuine. Good luck on approaching her!

Stay safe,
UN

Oedipus likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 19 Sep 2021 - 15:16
Welcome aboard!

Special Member
Special Member

Sun 19 Sep 2021 - 14:59
Unowen17 wrote:Harvey, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account, without any pointed questions.

But I do note that you used the word “fetish,” and that’s what probably threw FF off. KS isn’t a fetish group. It’s a support group. From what you’ve written, your feelings for your sister are genuine. Good luck on approaching her!

Stay safe,
UN

Yes the fetish comment was forefront but also the age proximity issue has often drew questions requiring clarification re: grooming.

Unowen17 likes this post

harveynsf

Sun 19 Sep 2021 - 18:21
Unowen17 wrote:Harvey, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account, without any pointed questions.

Stay safe,
UN

Yeah I was a bit confused. I merely meant to say that it first existed as a fantasy of mine with no ties to any of my family members, and then with time it developed into something real. Years of brainwashing are hard to shake off. And thank you!

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and charlesfourier like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum