Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
luv2xplor

Hi all - introduction Empty Hi all - introduction

Tue 23 Nov 2021 - 20:58
I am a 34F that grew up rural in the southern US. I developed pretty early and as a result became very sexual at a young age. My mom and dad were accepting so I became sexually active with my two older brothers and occasionally with my dad. I was always made to feel really good and healthy about my sexuality so I never saw it as an issue (regardless of how society sees it lol). glad to find this community and make friends with people from similar situations. -Kisses, Kelli

Oedipus, Larshansen, JackFrost, Ibis.Noctua and nudegeorge123 like this post

Hi all - introduction Empty Re: Hi all - introduction

Wed 24 Nov 2021 - 0:15
Well, welcome here, comrade!
luv2xplor

Wed 24 Nov 2021 - 1:24
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi again, I need to clarify a little bit-- I did exhibit a bunch of sexual energy when I was younger but it wasn't until after I was 18 that I was allowed to be sexually active with my brothers or my dad. I still maintain a sexual relationship with the younger of my two brothers (he's 35) and he lives with me when he's not traveling for work. My parents know that he stays with me pretty often and are supportive of the arrangement. Hope that clears things up Smile -Kelli

FullMarriageEquality, Oedipus, Unowen17, Larshansen and Ibis.Noctua like this post

Wed 24 Nov 2021 - 6:27
Sounds ethically consistent 🤔. Don't worry, I didn't interpretate another thing.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 24 Nov 2021 - 10:22
Welcome to KS, Kelli! I’ve upgraded your account.

Interesting that you say you weren’t allowed to be sexual with your brothers and dad until you were 18. Mostly, parents don’t even know that their kids are interested. Was there any other consanguinamory in your family before then?

Stay safe,
UN

Wed 24 Nov 2021 - 14:59
Hi UN, thank you! Yes, my mom had a relationship with her dad when she was younger. I'm not sure of all the details because my grandfather was killed in an accident so my mom doesn't like to talk about it much. Both of my parents are very open minded which is probably why they were aware the potential for consanguinamory existed (especially because of our rural living situation) but wanted to make sure that I could make that decision for myself when the time came. -Kelli

FullMarriageEquality, Oedipus, Unowen17, Larshansen, JackFrost and Ibis.Noctua like this post

Wed 24 Nov 2021 - 15:19
You were given a choice, for short 🤔
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 24 Nov 2021 - 23:52
Welcome aboard!