Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BHiggs1998

Introduction -  Empty Introduction -

Mon 29 Nov 2021 - 17:13
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello.

I'm a 23 year-old male, and I'm in a new sexual relationship with my 27 year-old sister. For starters, this was all very unexpected. We were raised in a traditional household. Growing up, we got along for the most part but I wouldn't say we were BFF close. Last summer, my sister left her boyfriend and I agreed to let her move in with me while she finds a new place. I don't know how or why things changed for me when she moved in, but apparently something changed for her too. Several things happened between us which resulted in us sleeping together. We are still living together and our sexual relationship has continued. We're both being extremely careful, but at the same time, I'm trying to figure where to go from here. Thanks.

Rick Fortune, Unowen17, polyguy and Ibis.Noctua like this post

polyguy
polyguy

Introduction -  Empty Re: Introduction -

Mon 29 Nov 2021 - 18:36
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Welcome, BHiggs! Your situation is probably not as uncommon as you might think. Lots of family members have found themselves hooking up as living situations shift. A moderator or administrator should be along shortly to give you access to the full site.

Ibis.Noctua and BHiggs1998 like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Tue 30 Nov 2021 - 0:45
BHiggs, welcome aboard! I’ve upgraded your account. Congratulations on your love!

Admin
Admin

Tue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:28
Welcome to KS, BHiggs, and congratulations on your love with your sister! I hope you enjoy it here. You’re among friends who get it.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum