Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

New Introduction Empty New Introduction

Wed 22 Dec 2021 - 4:25
Hi,

I am a 33-year-old female who just stumbled across this forum. I felt anxious signing up, but also felt happiness that there is a group of individuals like me out there and that feeling how I feel does not make me a bad person. I am not currently in any type of relationship with a relative but have always felt such strong feelings of love and desire for my father and one or two other relatives. I have never had this conversation with him or anyone for that matter. I would love to one day talk with my father about my feelings to see if something could transpire between us before it is too late (age). I am not sure if there are others in similar situations, but I would love to connect with other like-minded people.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

New Introduction Empty Re: New Introduction

Wed 22 Dec 2021 - 6:29
naturalmuse, thank you for sharing that. I’ve upgraded your account. There are definitely others here who’ve been in similar situations. Maybe in the member areas we can help you.

Admin
Admin

Wed 22 Dec 2021 - 11:22
Welcome to KS, Naturalmuse! I hope that you do have that conversation with your father, before age or circumstances make it impossible. It may very well be that he also has feelings for you and is afraid to admit them, maybe even to himself.

You’re among friends here. Come on in. Smile

Stay safe,
UN

Wed 22 Dec 2021 - 14:46
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I am so glad to have found a community of people just like me.
FamilyFriend
Special Member
Special Member

Wed 22 Dec 2021 - 15:21
Welcome, naturalmuse.

There are quite a few of us here who have desired multiple family members, some of us have also acted on those desires. So we can relate.

I can personally relate to the lonely feeling of not having anyone to talk to about it. I’ve appreciated the support and the protective atmosphere I’ve found here. It helps to get it out. Just be wise about revealing details that may identify you.

Unowen17 likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum