Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOther-Son

+3
Unowen17
FullMarriageEquality
k1mpossible
7 posters
Go down
k1mpossible
k1mpossible

MOther-Son Empty MOther-Son

Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 8:08
HI,
I'm 60 years old woman having open relationship with my son(40) for 20 years. I would like to know more people who are in the similar situation.
Thanks

wiccanbiker, Nemo, Rick Fortune, Oedipus, Unowen17, lord_eldritch, Cyberdolphnow and like this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

MOther-Son Empty Re: MOther-Son

Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 17:41
Welcome aboard and congratulations on your love and longevity in your love. I’ve upgraded your account.

johner23, Brenda and k1mpossible like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 12 Apr 2022 - 23:08
Hi, K1m, and congratulations on your love with your son! I hope you enjoy it here and make some good friends. We have a number of mom-son couples here.

Stay safe,
UN

Hope1079, Brenda, k1mpossible and JasonMc like this post

k1mpossible
k1mpossible

Thu 14 Apr 2022 - 0:18
Thanks for the Welcome

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, Cyberdolphnow and Brenda like this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Sat 16 Apr 2022 - 0:07
MOther, I spent almost 18 years with my mother in the most romantic love, till I lost her to cancer. No one will ever deter my love for mom/son intimacy.

FullMarriageEquality, Oedipus, polyguy, Cyberdolphnow, johner23, John, k1mpossible and like this post

isabelclaud

Fri 8 Jul 2022 - 0:03
Hi so nice to know about we love u babes

Unowen17 and isabelclaud like this post

isabelclaud

Fri 8 Jul 2022 - 14:00
Hi so nice hot to know about you me too with son u encourage me and guive happiness to knoww till that age u in relation and still inlove please tell he is married or ur his wife ?

johner23 and Scandinaviaincest like this post

lord_eldritch
lord_eldritch

Sat 16 Jul 2022 - 17:18
A little bit older son here with a longer relationship with mom.

FullMarriageEquality, wiccanbiker, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, johner23 and Scandinaviaincest like this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Sun 17 Jul 2022 - 2:25
lord_eldritch-please tell more about your long term love with your mother.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sun 17 Jul 2022 - 10:15
Rick Fortune wrote:lord_eldritch-please tell more about your long term love with your mother.

If any others are looking for back posts, you can do a search by author (returning posts, ascending time order.) But lord_eldritch really hasn’t said a lot. So I’ll second your request. Smile

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality and johner23 like this post

lord_eldritch
lord_eldritch

Mon 18 Jul 2022 - 17:07
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I am always a bit overwhelmed here reading about all other lives and stories here because they all look so truly nice relationship. But for us, it never felt that much and it is usually the easiest way to to tell other people or to act in public: a relationship/couple/marriage. But at home, for us, it always felt like a conventional mother-son relationship that had an extra sexual component (of course, it is never that easy and there's always a mixture of feelings). Some can go together to play tennis, to the movies, holidays.. we do the same .. in sex. we did get along (her marriage was a complete failure) and now, from the distance, we can see everything started earlier at a mental level and only years later was physically confirmed.

We had up and downs, awesome ups and really dark downs but with time we learned to handle it and adapt to the situation and overcome the social barriers and establish the most important thing was to be happy.

FullMarriageEquality, wiccanbiker, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, polyguy, johner23, midwest guy80 and Cprof23 like this post

Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Tue 19 Jul 2022 - 2:44
le, my mom's previous life was conflicted, but when we became romantic, everything we did was justified. I pleased her, she me and we truly enjoyed our 18 years of romance together.

FullMarriageEquality, wiccanbiker, Unowen17, lord_eldritch, polyguy, FamilyFriend, johner23 and like this post

FamilyFriend
Special Member
Special Member

Tue 19 Jul 2022 - 14:23
lord_eldritch wrote:I am always a bit overwhelmed here reading about all other lives and stories here because they all look so truly nice relationship. But for us, it never felt that much and it is usually the easiest way to to tell other people or to act in public: a relationship/couple/marriage. But at home, for us, it always felt like a conventional mother-son relationship that had an extra sexual component (of course, it is never that easy and there's always a mixture of feelings). Some can go together to play tennis, to the movies, holidays..  we do the same .. in sex. we did get along (her marriage was a complete failure) and now, from the distance, we can see everything started earlier at a mental level and only years later was physically confirmed.

We had up and downs, awesome ups and really dark downs but with time we learned to handle it and adapt to the situation and overcome the social barriers and establish the most important thing was to be happy.

I suspect that your situation is more aligned with my experience.

I’m also intimidated by and (admittedly) jealous regarding the depictions of romantic love between cosang partners in their various forms. I’ve experienced romantic love with my wives and girlfriends and I didn’t have that with my mom. It was a deeper sexual experience but it wasn’t going anywhere romantically. It was just a different form of communication. And we kept it isolated.

FullMarriageEquality, Rick Fortune, Unowen17, lord_eldritch, johner23 and KittyCat like this post

lord_eldritch
lord_eldritch

Mon 1 Aug 2022 - 10:23
[quote="FamilyFriend"]
lord_eldritch wrote:

I’m also intimidated by and (admittedly) jealous regarding the depictions of romantic love between cosang partners in their various forms. I’ve experienced romantic love with my wives and girlfriends and I didn’t have that with my mom. It was a deeper sexual experience but it wasn’t going anywhere romantically. It was just a different form of communication. And we kept it isolated.

At the end, the only important thing is you have the chance to live the way it makes you happy. Of course, we do need to face some trade-offs, but it is the same with any relationship(meaning any interaction with any other people).

FullMarriageEquality, wiccanbiker, Unowen17 and johner23 like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum