Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Introduction, Experience with my beautiful Mom Empty Introduction, Experience with my beautiful Mom

Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:37 am
Hello All, I am 38 years old, from India, you can call me Ravi. I have some experience with my beautiful mom who is unfortunately no more in this world. It started when I was 19. No one else in the world knows about this. Lately I've been missing her greatly. Maybe it's part of my grieving process, I don't know. But I wanted to share my experience which I remember as very sweet, tender and loving but also very exciting.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction, Experience with my beautiful Mom Empty Re: Introduction, Experience with my beautiful Mom

Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:04 am
Hi, Ravi, welcome to Kindred Spirits. My sympathy on the loss of your mother.

I’ve upgraded your account. If you’d like, you can share your experiences in the Your Story forum. I hope you enjoy it here.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Introduction, Experience with my beautiful Mom Empty Re: Introduction, Experience with my beautiful Mom

Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:30 am
Welcome aboard!

Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:08 am
Unowen17 wrote:Hi, Ravi, welcome to Kindred Spirits. My sympathy on the loss of your mother.

I’ve upgraded your account. If you’d like, you can share your experiences in the Your Story forum. I hope you enjoy it here.

Stay safe,
UN

Thanks UN. In due time I would love to share my experience.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:11 am
No rush, Ravi. Whenever you are ready.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum