Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Randy4Life

Introduction;  Hello to community of Kindred Spirits  Empty Introduction; Hello to community of Kindred Spirits

Fri 15 Jul 2022 - 7:09
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello, I've looked at a few introductions and appreciated how Kindred Spirits was very welcoming to all newcomers.  I wished that discussion groups/forums like this were available when I was young, but there was no internet in 1960s.  
   I'm 73, married over 50 yrs. Frequently wished I could add two more to our circle of love;  my sister (3 yr younger) and daughter (she'll be 50yo in 2023), both are happily married and live too far away to pursue a relationship.  So I probably will never really experience consanguinamory love.  I wish society was more open to the benefits of consanguinamory relationships.  I am an ally and want to help you achieve your goals.
   By the way, the spell check is flagging "consanguinamory"  Is it my spell check that needs to be 'trained' or is the spell check in 'newtopic' out of sync with this forum?
Randy

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17 and polyguy like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction;  Hello to community of Kindred Spirits  Empty Re: Introduction; Hello to community of Kindred Spirits

Fri 15 Jul 2022 - 9:44
Hi, Randy, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

Ah, limerence. I also wish you could add your sister and your daughter to your circle of love. And I know how it feels to know that you can’t.

I hope you enjoy the forum. Feel free to jump into the discussion wherever you see fit.

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Introduction;  Hello to community of Kindred Spirits  Empty Re: Introduction; Hello to community of Kindred Spirits

Fri 15 Jul 2022 - 16:38
Welcome aboard!

Yeah, Consanguinamory isn’t yet recognized by common spellcheckers.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum