Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JT70

Greetings! Empty Greetings!

Sun 28 Aug 2022 - 8:17
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello all! I've been an ally for quite some time now, and I've known about this forum, but only now is when I've decided to finally make an account and join this community. I'm a 20 year-old student. I've never been in a consanguinamorous relationship - nor do I ever see myself being in one in the future, but I am 100% for the right to let any consenting adult love whoever they wish to love. More specifically, I'd love to help anyone who needs support when it comes to sparking a mother-son relationship. I feel like the resources for those who do want to have such a relationship are limited online, especially for young people my age (18-24), and I want to change that by making myself useful. I look forward to talking with you all!

FullMarriageEquality and Unowen17 like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings!

Sun 28 Aug 2022 - 11:14
Good morning, JT, and welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

Thanks for offering to help the sons who want to begin sexual relationships with their moms. There are a lot of them, and I hope some of them are making it work out. Do you know anyone IRL who is involved, or who wants to be?

Stay safe,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 28 Aug 2022 - 16:09
Welcome aboard!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum