Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Aa13

Curious ally Empty Curious ally

Sun 4 Sep 2022 - 11:52
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'm Amy (nick name) f/25 and I'm here because my cousin seems interested in me. I do find him attractive but I'm not sure if I want to get into a relationship that will no doubt be complicated. Here to see how others deal with challenges and to decide whether I want to move forward with this.

FullMarriageEquality, Unowen17, polyguy, FamilyFriend, charlesfourier, coolindrada and daddysprincesst like this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Curious ally Empty Re: Curious ally

Sun 4 Sep 2022 - 12:28
Hi, Amy, welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your account.

All relationships are complicated. I wouldn’t worry about it too much. I hope we can be of help to you.

Stay safe,
UN

FullMarriageEquality likes this post

Mon 5 Sep 2022 - 0:41
Welcome Amy!

You may find Keith’s blog, Full Marriage Equality helpful.

Cousin love can be incredible. I’ve found that relationships between family members to be incredibly intense, passionate, and more rewarding than “standard” relationships.

I absolutely would have had a relationship with several cousins when I was younger. I am now in a serious, monogamous relationship with my Uncle.

Hope you learn a lot here, and again, welcome!

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Mon 5 Sep 2022 - 1:12
Welcome aboard!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum